Complaint Review: HVR Notaries

2525 Camino Del Rio South, suite 155 San Diego, California USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

HVR Notaries Hector Vides, JJ Spivey I never got paid for signings I did for HVR Notaries in May,June,July,September 2013 for a total of $450.00 San Diego California

HVR Notaries never paid me $450.00 for signings I performed in May, June, July  and September 2013. I e-mailed them, wrote to the address they provided in a letter announcing their Notice of Dissolution of Business.

Neer heard a word from anyone. What do I do next? Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HVR-Notaries/San-Diego-California-92108/HVR-Notaries-Hector-Vides-JJ-Spivey-I-never-got-paid-for-signings-I-did-for-HVR-Notaries-1134231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HVR Notaries