Complaint Review: HWA

• Reported By: U.R. — The Woodlands tx Texas United States of America
HWA
po box 850 Internet United States of America

HWA Home Warranty OF AMERICA RIPOFF, Internet

I got insurance on my home with a HWA home warranty of america.Every year I have my A/C serviced as part of my regular maintenanceon my home. Everything was fine, he gave me a half pound of freon.

In July I had a problem,they came out did not find anything, but the freonwas low and they filled it up.In early September I had a problem again, they gave me a new screw and some freon. Yesterday I had somebody come again, and I had a big problem...... and they will not cover it, it is now called preexisting.

I explained to HWA that nobody ever mentioned it to me, surly the qualified and lictence people they send me would have noted a problem. Surly they would have written on the bill that there is a problem. Perhaps by not putting it in writing that would proof that it is not preexisting.

Coming to find out, HWA is known to cheat ,steel and to be dishonest. As long as they get your money, they will continue doing it.  Stay away from them,run as fast as you can, and hold on to your cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HWA/internet/HWA-Home-Warranty-OF-AMERICA-RIPOFF-Internet-947402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HWA