Complaint Review: HYDRA FUND III

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Robert Edwards — MARYVILLE Illinois United States of America
HYDRA FUND III

HYDRA FUND III ZARDAM.COM deposited funds without my approval INTERNET

I have a loan with Hydrafund111, but unknown to me they deposited funds into my account for 200 dollars. When I contacted them on several occassions they finally got back to be, I told them I wanted the funds reversed, at that time they said they tried to reverse the 200 dollars, but my bank said it was an invalid account, which is not true, my account is valid to this day.  They turned my loan over to collections immediately, without trying to settle with me at first.  They directed me to a site called CustomerCare@Zardam.com, which could help me with the loan, but when you go to this website there is nothing to be found except reports of scams from Zardam.com.  HydraFund111 gave me no contact number for this site, and now someone has a court case against me for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRA-FUND-III/internet/HYDRA-FUND-III-ZARDAMCOM-deposited-funds-without-my-approval-INTERNET-984578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRA FUND III