Complaint Review: HYDRA FUND LIMITED

HYDRA FUND LIMITED
  • Phone: 888-302-5332,
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

HYDRA FUND LIMITED, HYDRA FUND LIMITED I AND OR II RIP OFF-DEPOSIT MONEY WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR CONSCENT, Internet

I am amoung numerous complaints with this company, I looked on the internet one day just out of curisity but never signed or consented any anything and all of a sudden 3 days after I was looking I had 300.00 deposited into my account.  When I realized this I tried calling the number shown on my account to which I only got recording of their hours and was calling during thier hours, I tried several times to no avail, getting fustrated I googled the name on my account and found numerous complaints and reports on this company.

I also found several other phone numbers and finally did reach one person who told me my email address was my electronic signature and that it was completely legal.  I asked for them to take it back and they refused.  I was advised by family lawyer and friend to close my account and send check back to them to which I am now trying to find a legal address to do this.  I will email them and see if I can get address and name to send certified check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRA-FUND-LIMITED/internet/HYDRA-FUND-LIMITED-HYDRA-FUND-LIMITED-I-AND-OR-II-RIP-OFF-DEPOSIT-MONEY-WITHOUT-KNOWLEDGE-960502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRA FUND LIMITED