Complaint Review: HYDRA iv

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: leazee309 — Washington District of Columbia United States of America

HYDRA iv Criminals.. Internet

I did not  search for or apply for any pay day loans...however on today while checking my account I noticed a deposit for the amount of $250 into my account...I got the phone number and attempted to call them to find out what was going on to no avail.

I then contacted the bank and alerted them to Hydra IV's actions.  The Bank was very responsive and quickly started a process that will return  the money and reverse Hydra's actions.

I am concerned with how they were able to access my account, however I have changed my account number and the bank is doing their own investigation into Hydra with possible legal actions following.

Predators...Criminals...Scam Artists.  Consumers must beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRA-iv/internet/HYDRA-iv-Criminals-Internet-977065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRA iv