Complaint Review: HYDRODERM

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
HYDRODERM
8500 Higuera St. Culver City, California U.S.A.

HYDRODERM Used product for months, delivery & chges. Then I went to Cancel..website gone, phone gone, sent email through, but STILL charged!!! Culver City California

Website inaccessible, told the "computer system is down" then, sent email (it went through) to cancel membership i.e. delivery and charges. After 2 months of seek and find, still charged bank account $69.00. Phoned 800-840-686 and told me "take my name and number and in 7-10 days someone will get back to me. Sounded like a call center... Was told computer system down and she could not access my name, number, etc to Cancel or Refund. She did not have any other phone number or contact, but gave me the address listed. NOT HAPPENING!! I am out of work, widowed, and on a fixed income, so this put me with no food for the week. HELP! Anyone know any other information to pursue this scam? What do I do next?
Debra

Debra k
Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRODERM/Culver-City-California-90232/HYDRODERM-Used-product-for-months-delivery-chges-Then-I-went-to-Cancelwebsite-gone-385998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRODERM