Complaint Review: HYDRODERM

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
HYDRODERM
8500 Higuera Culver City, California U.S.A.

HYDRODERM unable to cancel shipments Culver City California

I have called Hydroderm several times to cancel and return my remaining product and END the automatic debits to my credit card and the automatic shipping of more product to me.
I find this company impossible to contact.
I was given a user name and password and was told in a letter included with my free trial product, that I could manage my account online and even cancel.
There is no online access to any customer account.

I have repeatedly called the customer service number to request an RMA so that I can return this product and get off the hamster wheel.

On one call after being told I was #16 in line and so left the queue. This morning I got up early to be able to call as soon as the lines opened at 6 am, first call I was 5th in line, then wound my way down to 1st---the canned music stopped, I listened to a clear line for 9 minutes and then was cut off. I called back twice after this and got a busy signal both times.

Like most people I don't have time to play with this all day long and do need my telephone for business.
If anyone can direct me to the NAMES of the CEO and others to write to and call, I would love that.

Maura
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRODERM/Culver-City-California-90232/HYDRODERM-unable-to-cancel-shipments-Culver-City-California-378676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRODERM