Complaint Review: HYDRODERM

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
HYDRODERM
8500 Higuera Street Culver City, California U.S.A.

HYDRODERM/Body Shape Screwed up company who sent products to the wrong customer but charged my account? Culver City California

I received a call from my credit card fraud dept asking me about charges being made on my account. It just so happnes that Hydroderm was one the companies charging items I did not order, not to mention how they obtained my charge card number to do so. I received 2 boxes of products shipped to me.

I got on their web site and cancelled any future shippments (since I was somehow enrolled in their VIP program?) I then called their 800 number and advised the operator that I did not order these products and that they should send me a call tag to return them. The operator told me to "keep" the shippments and he would cancel the order and reverse the charges. I ask him about the e-mail address on the 2 invoices since it did not belong to me and he said he did not why the information was different. It seems that someone else order these products and they were shipped and billed to me. I do not know how they got my name, address and credit card number.

It seems like someone should investigate this company on how they are obtaining information. If you look at the terms of their cancellation policy they make you jump through hoops to return and stop shippments, but they will give you the products free they falsely obtain your credit card number???

Renee
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRODERM/Culver-City-California-90232/HYDRODERMBody-Shape-Screwed-up-company-who-sent-products-to-the-wrong-customer-but-charge-354837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRODERM