Complaint Review: HYDRODERM

• Reported By: Lou — Bluffton South Carolina
HYDRODERM
Internet USA

HYDRODERM Not an honorable company Internet

I purchase the 30 day trial and was not pleased with the product.  I called to cancel within two weeks of the 30 days- the customer service rep asked if I would try the product for another week.  I told her I would but I did not feel the product was for me and to please cancel it.

What she failed to tell me was by her extending the time for the product - she was extending the time I needed to call in to  cancel.

I received a noticed on email from DHL that they received a notice of shipment,  i tried to trace and they had not recieved the shipment as yet.  I called Hydroderm to stop the shipment as well as the charge.  The rep was useless - she said I needed to wait for the delivery and then call to get an RMA #-  I told her then I would entail more S&H fees and she said yes that was correct.  I told her the product was cancelled and they should run their taped conversation to see that the other person did not tell me that I needed to call back.  It would not have done much good since I was out of the country and would not have been able to call anyway.

Again, I told the girl that she needed to stop the shipment, since it was not with DHL and not charge me.  She said the charge had gone through already, I told her to refund my account and stop the shipment.  Which she refused - She said Hydroderm has steps that they have to go through and I needed to receive then get RMA and retun less any fees for S&H.

This company is rip off the product is basically water and all they want to do is use your money for a month, then refund less than what was charged.

I hope someone does a class action againt the company because I want to be first to sign up.

Lou

Bluffton SC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDRODERM/internet/HYDRODERM-Not-an-honorable-company-Internet-1150631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDRODERM