cholesterol

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Seychelles Other Seychelles
HYDROXATONE/BELLAPLEX
Hydroxatone P.O. Box 1366. Hoboken, New Jersey 07030 Internet United States of America

HYDROXATONE/BELLAPLEX BELLAPLEX Ordered trial sample, cancelled all forthcoming orders, been charged direct debit for months, received no products, still charging my account direct debit every month and cannot stop it. Internet

I originally ordered a trial sample from an email that I received, thinking that it was something good and would surprise my wife with the product. When the sample arrived it did not work properly because the bottle was faulty. Next thing I knew was a direct debit and never received any further products. I called the customer care number and complained and cancelled all further debits and orders.They agreed but never took any action as far as cancelling my orders and direct debits.

Now I cannot even contact them by phone, and no response to emails. I am being charged every month and not receiving any product either, I have informed my bank and tried to stop the direct debits but cannot do a thing about it. I only wish that someone can stop this scam and put them away for good. I know that I am not alone as I have seen many complaints on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYDROXATONEBELLAPLEX/internet/HYDROXATONEBELLAPLEX-BELLAPLEX-Ordered-trial-sample-cancelled-all-forthcoming-orders-be-948905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYDROXATONE/BELLAPLEX