Complaint Review: HYLA

• Reported By: Doll face — Draper Utah United States of America
HYLA
Sandy Murray Sandy Murray, Utah United States of America

HYLA RIP OFF Sandy Murray, Utah

This company first sales you by telling you lies they tell you a little at a time and when you start to question anything they get annoyed. they promised a base pay during training that after training they inform us that we do NOT get payed during training. We had to do demos with family and friends and they are suppose to give us referral's. that's how they get all there customers is from us. the people we know. They ended up firing me and i returned the machine and the law is when a job fires you they have 24 hrs to give you your check and when i called for my check they denied firing me and said i quit. and they said it wont be ready till the checks come in and to call so when it was time and i called. they said they were not going to give me my check cause are demos were not qualified. even though before every demo we went to had to call and make sure they were qualified to go to. Glenn said my brother did not qualify cause he is a single home owner. ( single male) and i said well my brother is gay and in the state of Utah it is illegal for gays to get married. So i told him he was discriminating. What he does not know is i recorded the whole conversation every word so that is going to get sent to the better business bureaus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYLA/Sandy-Murray-Utah-/HYLA-RIP-OFF-Sandy-Murray-Utah-917546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYLA