Holy

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:LAS VEGAS Nevada
HYPER HOODIA LABS
110 W. 9th Street #665 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

HYPER HOODIA LABS Ignored my request to stop sending product to my home and just keep charging me. Wilmington Delaware

I ordered one bottle from the company. After that I wrote to them via regular mail to please stop sending me the Superfood 12. there is no invoice in the envelope when the product comes.

They ignored my request to stop sending and charging me for the product. I have since sent a second letter to them. The product is VERY expensive, namely $79.95 for a month's supply. It is useless. Their business practice of ignoring the client's request for cancellation is despicable. also, it is MOST unprofessional to send a product without any invoice.

Vasanta
LAS VEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYPER-HOODIA-LABS/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/HYPER-HOODIA-LABS-Ignored-my-request-to-stop-sending-product-to-my-home-and-just-keep-char-430901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYPER HOODIA LABS