Complaint Review: HYPERHOODIA

HYPERHOODIA
Utah Internet U.S.A.

HYPERHOODIA FRAUD UTAH Internet

*Author of original report: HYPERHOODIA.COM

was a trail sample which i paid shipping and handling of $4.97 by credid card only to find out they added $83.92 to my credit card. i never checked the agreement box to authorize for more pills to be sent to me. my credit card company called them today and i talked to a bad mannered lady. who said on monday they were shipping out pills to me. today is friday. told her i did not want and would send back. too bad my problem she said. the pills i recieved(11 of them) came in a bag with no invoice and no return address on it. i will fight this til i win. i am a senior and too old to be ripped off.

Elissa
LAS VEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYPERHOODIA/internet/HYPERHOODIA-FRAUD-UTAH-Internet-459001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYPERHOODIA

HYPERHOODIA.COM

AUTHOR: Elissa - (U.S.A.)

THE COMPANY TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO SEND A BOTTLE TO ME AND I TOLD THEM I WOULD TURN IT OVER TO THE FBI AND THE INTERNET FRAUD DEPT. THIS HAS BEEN FILED WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND I EXPECT THE $78.95 CHARGE TO BE PAID BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. IF THEY PUT UP A FUSS I WILL GO TO EVERYONE I SAID I WILL. PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR ITEMS NOT ORDERED ARE FOOLS PLUS KEEP IT, IF YOU DIDN'T ORDER IT AND ITS IN YOUR MAILBOX KEEP IT!! I RECIEVED NOTHING AND I KNOW I WILL RECIEVE NOTHING. SCAMS MUST BE STOPPED AND ONLY WE CAN DO IT. FIGHT BACK AND YOU WILL WIN!!! WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THIS IS OVER.