Complaint Review: HYSMETON, hysmeton.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
HYSMETON, hysmeton.com

HYSMETON - hysmeton.com - Gordon's Herbal Research Center - gordonsherbal.com Scam!! They are telling people who are suffering from Emphysema their pills can cure them, People order the pills and never receive them or the pills are not what Internet

*Consumer Comment: They appear to have improved.

Hysmeton may be another Nigerian type scam!

I have been scammed along with many others that have ordered Hysmeton! In my case it never cane and they refuse to refund my money, also they keep sending me the same emails over and over again stating that my order was lost and just re-shipped. There have been many dates they claim my order was reshipped. When ask for a tracking number they emailed me the same copy of the email they have been sending me but added a line that says the shipment can not be tracked and they do not have tracking numbers. They will not give a contact number so you can't reach them. They will not call you. The site says that the shipment takes 7 days, then when it never arrive and you email thru their site, the email you back saying that it take 3 weeks to ship. After 4 Weeks, they say the shipment was re-shipped, then again it may take 4 weeks. [continued below]....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HYSMETON-hysmetoncom/internet/HYSMETON-hysmetoncom-Gordons-Herbal-Research-Center-gordonsherbalcom-Scam-Th-587853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HYSMETON, hysmeton.com

They appear to have improved.

AUTHOR: Patrick - (United States of America)

I am a consumer with severe emphysema and I ordered Hysmeton about 6-7 weeks ago. I receivedd it about 2 weeks ago. After waiting 3 weeks, I emailed them using the Order Receipt email that they sent me. I had a response within 24 hours, clarifying that it can take 3-4 weeks for delivery which is standard for products coming from overseas. Within another 24-48 hours, I received another email stating that they had shipped another bottle to me. I recieved that one.

I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and seem to feel a significant improvement in my lungs. I threw out all my inhalers several weeks ago and refuse to use any American made pharmaceuticals. After 9 years of treatment? at the VA. all I have experienced is my health unexplainably deteriorating. I intend to continue using it for the reaming 3 months.

Most health issues and disease are caused by mental problems.

printed