legend

Haas Trucking ripoff Albion Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Haas truck

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Agreed

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Untrue

I Applied at Haas trucking for their dipatcher position they told me that it would be availible later but ask if I was interested in driving local until it opened up. I came of the road to spend time with my family and they told me I would be home early every day . After running for them the first week at 13 to 16 hours a day. I recieved a call about a job I also applied and more home time I informed Haas trucking Friday would be my last day on that friday they ran me sos far out that my driving time expired.

I ran a total of 3500 miles that week they took 5weeks to pay me a 140.00 dollars they owed me 1120.00 at 32cents a mile and still owe me 980.00 but now going on six months later they only hang up on me talk about a sham company

Rick
Homer, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2002 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haas-Trucking/Albion-Michigan/Haas-Trucking-ripoff-Albion-Michigan-26500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haas Trucking

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Haas truck

AUTHOR: Konan - ()

Greg is no doubt an employee.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Agreed

AUTHOR: WhatAJoke - (United States of America)

I agree 100% about this place. And how about the money they charge you for quitting without a 2 weeks notice? Did you ever file a report with Department of Labor?

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Untrue

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

I worked as a driver for Haas and found them to be upfront and true to their word. I never had a problems getting paid and they always had me back home when they promised. Overall, good people to work for.