Complaint Review: Haband Company

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: habandwoes — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Haband Company

Haband Company Clothing on line Internet

I order some jeans from Haband and my credit card decline my order. my order number is 7582067. total $57.97. I received a letter stating that the bank declined my order and for me to use another card or send in a check or money order. I mailed in a Money order On Feb 1 2010 I bought the money order at Currency Exchange  312-666-7909 money order number  039208 Total 57.97. I called haband order tracing dept they said they dint get my money order and I have to eaither report it lost or send in another money order. tey said they have no way of telling if my money order was received because it goes to another state. this do not make sense. I am going to be patient and wait. but this is the third time this has happend. they want me to contact a company located at 2026 S MILLEDEG AVE ATHENN GEORGIA 30605

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband-Company/internet/Haband-Company-Clothing-on-line-Internet-567290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband Company