Complaint Review: Haband Plus

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: SGG — USA United States of America
Haband Plus
Internet Internet United States of America

Haband Plus Charged $14.97 for VIP Plus program when placed an online order without my consent Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint# 1021587

I was shocked to see $14.97 charge on my bank statement and realized that Haband has been charging me for 4+ months for a VIP Plus program that I never enrolled to begin with. I have Masters in Computer Science and work for an internet company and have been placing online orders for several years and would know if I am signing up for a program. I called the customer service and asked for a refund since I never explicitly opted-in for this program. The operator agreed to refund only 1 month of charge but not the rest. I am going to complain to BB and dispute the charges unless all my money is refunded. This site is a complete rip-off. Products were also of very poor quality. I would put this on my blog and everywhere to ensure no one less becomes a victim of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband-Plus/internet/Haband-Plus-Charged-1497-for-VIP-Plus-program-when-placed-an-online-order-without-my-co-1021587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband Plus

Response to Complaint# 1021587

AUTHOR: arand - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience and would love to resolve this for you. Please mail us at customerservice@habandvipplus.com, and a supervisor will assist you.

Jessica