Complaint Review: Haband VIP Plus

• Reported By: BnnKnn — Kenton Ohio United States of America
Haband VIP Plus

Haband VIP Plus Credit Card Scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: VIP Plus Membership

Haband claims that you have 'joined' their VIP program and start charging your credit card $14.95 @month to obtain discounts at their sister sites. This store caters to senior citizens and is obviously blatantly ripping their own customers off. I called and demanded to be refunded the charges and at first the operator would only refund the pending charge, but when I stated that I was reporting them to BBB and my cc company she put me on hold for about 30 seconds and then came back on and said she would refund all three months of charges. My blame in this is that I didn't check my credit card statements over the Christmas season. Shame on HABAND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband-VIP-Plus/internet/Haband-VIP-Plus-Credit-Card-Scam-Internet-1012759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband VIP Plus

VIP Plus Membership

AUTHOR: FreeshippingSupervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

We apologize for any confusion our program has caused and would love to resolve this for you. Please call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-828-0147 or email us at cs@vipmemberservices.com and one of our supervisors will be happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!

Chrissy