Complaint Review: Haband VIP Plus

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Simple90403 — Denver Colorado United States of America
Haband VIP Plus

Haband VIP Plus Haband Company Haband Unauthorized Charge for Memberyship Internet

*UPDATE Employee: VIP Plus Membership

Haband unauthorized charged me $14.97 membership for three month. I was unawared of. I caught it the 4th month. I contacted them via email(never got reply), filed "dispute transaction" with my back, finally got two month refund back. Their way of making money from consumer should be inform to the public. Every state has organizations you can file complaints with. I filed with our state attorney general, now they have record, but they also told me to filed complaints with Haband's location state. I also write the complaints to BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband-VIP-Plus/internet/Haband-VIP-Plus-Haband-Company-Haband-Unauthorized-Charge-for-Memberyship-Internet-1010497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband VIP Plus

VIP Plus Membership

AUTHOR: FreeshippingSupervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

We apologize for any confusion our program may have caused and would love to resolve any outstanding issues you may have. Please contact us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-828-0147 or email us at cs@vipmemberservices.com and one of our supervisors will be happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day!

Katie