Complaint Review: Haband

• Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: patrick kidd — atascadero California United States of America
Haband
#1 Bargain Place Jessup, Pennsylvania United States of America

Haband order was to include wristwatch (similar sell for $795) free with order. I was sent sugar free candy. Jessup, Pennsylvania

I recently made a purchase through a mail order store (Haband).  I was to receive "with any order from this mailing only" an Excalibur wristwatch (similar sell for $795).  Instead of receiving the wristwatch, I received a piece of hard ugly piece of sugar free candy in a damaged box, which looked to be unfit for human consumption.  After calling the company, I was informed they no longer have the wristwatch available.  After complaining about this ripoff, I was informed that a supervisor would contact me via e-mail; it has been over a week and I have received no communication from the supervisor; nor was I informed at the time I made the order that the watch was no longer available.  This is false advertisement at best and fraud for the courts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband/Jessup-Pennsylvania-18434-1834/Haband-order-was-to-include-wristwatch-similar-sell-for-795-free-with-order-I-was-se-742670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband