Complaint Review: Haband

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: BadHaband — McHenry Illinois United States of America
110 Bauer Drive Oakland, New Jersey United States of America

Haband Shipping not refunded as advertised and as stated in return instructions Oakland, New Jersey

I have sent several emails and a USPS letter to the president and customer services department of Haband with a New Jersey address shown on their return correspondence. This has been going on since January 2011. I ordered a tan fleece jacket in size 3X in the amount of $35.96. Some time after I placed my order with Haband I received a notice that the item was backordered. Then some time later I received the wrong item. It was a gray fleece jacket size XX. So I returned the item as Haband had instructed. I later received a check from Haband in the amount of $35.52. They had deducted the $.44 postage to send the merchandise refund and did not include the $8.18 postage for the return shipping which I paid per Haband's return instructions. I have requested the balance of my due refund for the $8.18 plus the above mentioned amount of $.44 as well as the $.44 postage that I paid to send the letter reporting Haband's errors. Today, July 28, 2011 I received an email from Haband's customer service stating that it was not Haband's policy to refund the return shipping expense even though there is a statement on the return instructions that states that Haband would refund the return shipping amount. The fact that the postage spent by Haband to send the refund without including a refund of the return shipping is in my opinion a further sign of either incompetence on Haband's end for a very petty practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband/Oakland-New-Jersey-07436/Haband-Shipping-not-refunded-as-advertised-and-as-stated-in-return-instructions-Oakland-757497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband