Complaint Review: Haband

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Colorado United States of America
Haband

Haband Charges 3 times the shippping and handling, charged for express shipping when item was on backorder, unauthorized charges to credit card. Has no phone number to contact, big red flag! Does not refund, Internet

Do Not order from this company unless you want to lose alot of money. Charged 3 times the shippping and handling on my credit card, charged for express shipping when item was on backorder, unauthorized charges to credit card, after I paid in full. Has no phone number to contact, big red flag! Does not refund or respond to your problem via e-mail either. I have tried to cancel to no avail, their haband perks charges $15 a month without letting you know!

I have to cancel my credit card due to their continues unauthorized transactions. They will keep taking money from you as much as they can untill you have to call you credit card company to have them stopped. I have even e-mailed them telling them I was going to report them, along with my phone number, no one from their company has contacted me. Im out over $100 due to their continuous shipping and "perks" charges. Along with my original $40 purchase. I cannot get a refund, or even a response from Haband.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband/internet/Haband-Charges-3-times-the-shippping-and-handling-charged-for-express-shipping-when-item-827114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband