Complaint Review: Haband

• Updated: Sat, May 09, 2009

• Reported By:Caldwell New Jersey
Haband
haband.com Internet U.S.A.

Haband Haband debited 149.99 from my checking account for services I did not order Internet

I placed a order with Haband which I paid with my Bank Check Card. I later returned them for a full refund and my Bank Card was credited. Several months later 149.99 was debited from my account for TLG Privacy Grds. I filed a report with my bank who obtained a phone number for TLG. I askedthem to cancel the service and credit my account. They told me that it had originated throught Haband. Happy ending, my account was credited for the full 149.99, but Haband is on my black list.

Deecee
Caldwell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2009 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband/internet/Haband-Haband-debited-14999-from-my-checking-account-for-services-I-did-not-order-Interne-450178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband