Complaint Review: Haband

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Bill Atwood — Lumberton Mississippi United States of America

Haband Order for trousers created an unknmown monthly membershp charge , Internet

I received unsolicited flyers in  the mail from Haband and ordered 5 pairs of men's slacks. Four pair were sized correctly and the 5th pair was sent wrong. I followed their instruction and returned the wrong size slacks for replacement. They did not replace or credit my account. They then started billing me monthly for a "membership" fee which I knew nothing about. When my wife called to address the issue, she learned  about the membership fee. I had no idea there continuing charges beyond the original purchase. Supposedly the membership charges could not be reversed (3-$14.97 charges) plus no replacement slacks for the pair returned for a total loss of about $60. A word from the wise...Do not order anything from Haband. They are a bunch of crooks. I will call my credit card company next to make certain that my account is frozen from Haband. What a bunch of sleeze-bags.

I actually liked the slacks but did not like getting ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband/internet/Haband-Order-for-trousers-created-an-unknmown-monthly-membershp-charge-Internet-991466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband