Complaint Review: Haband

• Reported By: richard — murphy North Carolina USA
Haband
110 Bauer Drive Oakland NJ 07436 Internet United States of America

Haband Shipping charges scam Internet

During the month of July into early August, I had dealings with Haband, which is a mail-order/on-line company that sell clothing, electronics, tols, gadgets, etc to the public. They send out mailers with 25-40 offers inside the envelope at what seem s good prices. My 1st order was pants for approx. $30 including shipping to me using MC and when they arrived I retuned them using thier Return Mailer and asked for an exchange in sizes. The exchange items were sold out sold I was given a credit toward my MC. I again made another order of different pants and paid by check for $40+, including shipping to me and the check was cashed. When this order arrived, the pants again did not fit so I again returned them using the company supplied Return Mailer. on  8/9/11, I received a refund check in the amount or $23+ with a letter signed by the Quality Control  Chief, Christian Feuer and not understanding what that check from Haband was for, I called Haband Customer Service and talked with rep.Heidi. After 30 minutes on the phone, it was made apparent to me that the $23 check was my refund on my $40 order and that the $17 difference was all that was left for me after Haband charged and deducted a $7.50 shipping charge to me and another $7.50 shipping charge to them when I returnd the order. They did the same double shipping charge for the first $30 order. So after ordering $70+ in merchandise that was returned, all I was refunded for both orders was $38+ and the remaining  $32 was for shipping.  I sit here out $32 for shipping and have no merchandise to show for the money. No where did I see any explanation that I would have to pay 2 way shipping. They made a big profit on shipping and are out nothing!
I CONSIDER THAT BUSINESS PRACTICE A RIP-OFF AND SAY "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FORM hABAND THAT U MIGHT HAVE TO RETURN AS THEY WILL CHARGE U DOUBLE FOR SHIPPING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haband/internet/Haband-Shipping-charges-scam-Internet-763226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband