Complaint Review: Haband/Encore Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, April 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: Gene — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Haband/Encore Marketing

Haband/Encore Marketing Placed an order with Haband.com and CC was billed for unexplained monthly bill of 14.95 by Encore Mktg, Internet

Placed an order with Haband.com and later received an e-mail from Encore marketing about Haband Perks, without any mention of any charge.  Then I found my CC had been charged $1.95 and $14.95 by Encore Mktg.  Their phone number was on the bill but the last digit was replaced by a letter.

Contacted CC company and they gave me the complete number and said I needed to contact Encore Mktg.  Called the number and said I wanted my money returned. They said they would credit my CC but it may take one or two billing cycles.  At present I am waiting for my next bill to arrive and will update this report.

I sent an e-mail to Haband.com complaining about this, but did not receive any answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HabandEncore-Marketing/internet/HabandEncore-Marketing-Placed-an-order-with-Habandcom-and-CC-was-billed-for-unexplained-589566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haband/Encore Marketing