Complaint Review: Hacienda Calicanto Costa Rica:

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mel Puleo — North Miami Beach Florida United States of America
Hacienda Calicanto Costa Rica:
Escazu De Carmen 100 meeters south of Linda Vista: Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 506-2588-1493
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Hacienda Calicanto Costa Rica: John Vann DO NOT RENT FROM JOHN VANN AT HACIENDA CALICANTO IIN ESCAZU Escazu De Carmen San Antonio, Internet

*General Comment: Mel Puleo, gold prospector and a warning!!!

*General Comment: Links to businesses

*General Comment: Alien sighting money making scheme AND Electric Cars with no engine repairs for sale by Mel Puleo

*General Comment: Mel Puleo's suspicious loan business from a Gmail account

*Author of original report: This Guy gives an entire new meaning to the word LOSER!

*General Comment: Why don't you move Mr. Puleo

*General Comment: Mel Puleo's reputation and dubious businesses

*Author of original report: Do Not Rent From Hacienda Calicanto, John Vann Escazu Costa Rica:

YOU NEED TO GIVE AMBER & I A WRITTEN APOLOGY
3 messages
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com> To: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com> Bcc: Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>, Roselyn Guillermo <roseinjc@gmail.com>
John Vann:
Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:34 AM
You cant resolve our personal smell?? HOW F****ING DARE YOU SAY THAT JOHN VANN, THIS IS SOOO INSULTING!! AND YOU KNOW Amber & I keep this place cleaner than MOST hospitals, you've been in our apt several times without a warning of your rude arrival, peaking your head in through our window which you refuse to hang curtains on, What if we were naked or in undergarments, this is outrageous John.
Regarding our bathroom we know the smell is coming from your septic tank, its on web John Vann, do your own research, you're to goddamn cheep to resolve it, you would rather keep paying tenants uncomfortable, as long as you don't need to reach into your pocket FOR A LOUSY 250.00 dollars, THIS IS SOOOOO OUTRAGEOUS, I'm starting to understand all the complaints about you on the internet.
HOW DARE YOU INSULT AMBER AND I after paying you 5K thus far, THIS TYPE OF RESPONSE AS A SO CALLED LANDLORD IS SLANDEROUS, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UN-TOLERABLE, YOU MAKE ME SICK! Do not call me or knock on my door ever again, YOU NEED TO GIVE BOTH OF US A WRITTEN APOLOGY. HOW DARE YOU JOHN VANN, HOW DARE YOU!
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:13 AM, john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com> wrote: MEL, REF. YOU EMAIL TODAY.
(4) UP STAIR SMELL, I CAN'T RESOLVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL SMELL, NO ONE HAS COMPLAINED
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=138ec4398026ec18 Page 1 of 4Gmail - YOU NEED TO GIVE AMBER & I A WRITTEN APOLOGY 8/27/12 12:55 PM
BEFORE IN 12 YEARS! WE WILL ALL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUr MOVING!!
THANKS JOHN
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:24:09 -0600 Subject: Regarding your dog leash: From: melp82@gmail.com To: cocoanjohn@hotmail.com
Regarding your dog-leash
2) Your termite problem is still here! We had termites on the wall and airborne 2 nights in a row, the Chemical we used one month ago did not work, and you used the same Chemical 3-4 days ago. Perhaps I should get a professional exterminator and deduct it from the rent, to be frank I don't feel this is fair to me and Amber, as we keep to our selves concentrating mostly on our business.
4) The smell in the upstairs bathroom is still there, as I understand you refuse to clean out the septic tanks because it will cost 250.00 dollars, so, you would rather not fix this so Amber & I have to live with the
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=138ec4398026ec18 Page 2 of 4
Gmail - YOU NEED TO GIVE AMBER & I A WRITTEN APOLOGY 8/27/12 12:55 PM
smell, and you can save 250.0 dollars. Now John I'm not trying to be unreasonable here, just calling it as I see it! again, if you like I can have your septic tank cleaned and take it out of your rent.
I'm not moving yet, you will know when I am I can assure you, you will get a notice when the time is right and I find a place that is suitable to Amber and I, now John do not blow a gasket I do not need the stress, however I would like to know "in writing ONLY DO NOT CALL ME!!" how you wish to address these issues above, I will await for a written answer.

We need the draino.
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com> To: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com>
The bathroom smells beyond horrible. We need the draino today before you leave for your vacation. Thank you.

RENT? MOVE??
5 messagesjohn vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com>Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:52 AMTo: melp82@gmail.comMEL AS YOU KNOW YOUR RENT IS DUE TODAY?!
 I  SAID IN TWO WEEKS OR LESS AS SOON AS WE CAN INSPECT YOUR UNIT!
  I WOULD LIKE PEACE HERE, I'M TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU!!
                 PLEASE LEAVE!!!!          JOHN
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:42 AMTo: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com>Cc: Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>Bcc: Jim Edwards <jwedwardsgolfescort@gmail.com>, Roselyn Guillermo <roseinjc@gmail.com>First of all, you had 4 inspections already and you are only allowed 1 every six months by law, so your inspections are not going to be warranted and I will tell the police that you've done 4 inspections in six months and you cannot get rid of the termites, or stop the sinks from leaking, or stop the odor in my bathroom, etc. Therefor I will make sure that I will tell the police that your inspection is not valid and you are not allowed to do inspections in my apartment.

[Quoted text hidden]--
Best Regards: C. Mel PuleoC. M. Puleo Consulting LLCUS Phone #: (305) 527-8085COSTA RICA #: (506)2288-2298, Cell: 506-8413-0329Skype ID:  Carmine-Puleo

john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com>Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:34 PMTo: melp82@gmail.comMEL, I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN YOUR APT. 2 TIME ON YOUR DEMAND " 1 BILLION TERMITES", REFFIEL AND I SPRAYED YOUR APT. SAW NO TERMITES!

THANKS FOR PEACE!!! JOHN

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:42:00 -0600
Subject: Re: RENT? MOVE??
From: melp82@gmail.com
To: cocoanjohn@hotmail.com
CC: melp82@gmail.com[Quoted text hidden]Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:30 PMTo: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com>, Roselyn Guillermo <roseinjc@gmail.com>, Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>Bcc: Jim Edwards <jwedwardsgolfescort@gmail.com>Regardless demand or not, you have inspected us more than allowed by law, there will be no inspections to unit 4, first off I wont even be home as I'll be in a dentist chair, there for I don't want to be bothered! Inspections by law are once every 6 months, look it up!
And if you bring your cop friend, I will need my cop friends here also, just so we can even the odds a little. now stop harassing me! and by the way great way to go to church, flipping me the bird before going to pray to your GOD, is this how they teach you in church?[Quoted text hidden]Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:37 PMTo: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com>Now I leave when I find a place that I like, had you been true to your word I would have not lost the APT in Santa Ana, but I guess when you said to me in front of linda, ( your words )  " MEL IN FRONT OF LINDA AS MY WHITENESS IF YOU MOVE I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR DEPOSIT) BUT THEN YOU come out with your 30 day clause. Don't you get it?? do you???

RENT DUE!!
2 messages
john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com> Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM To: melp82@gmail.com
MEL MY OFFER TO RETURN YOUR RENT DEPOSIT EARLY, LESS THAN MAYBE ONE WK!! IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO PAY RENT, BRAKE OUT CONTRACT THEN THE DAILY RENT IS $60 PER DAY!
I DON'T HAVE CASH HERE ONLY BANKS! LETS FIND YOU A NEW HOME!
I AM VERY CONCERN ABOUT THE "BILLION " TERMITES!!!
JOHN
Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:17 AM
And with 100's of internet complaints on you not returning security deposits, (we sent you the links) I WOULD BE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE ALLOWING YOU TO KEEP MINE AS WELL.
[Quoted text hidden]
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=139688656d55f7d9 Page 1 of 2Gmail - RENT DUE!! 8/27/12 12:52 PM
C. M. Puleo Consulting LLC

Re: Inspections of apt # 4:
Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM
The smell we have found a way to control it by placing a wet rag over the drain.
C. Mel Puleo

Re: Apt # 4 Mel & Amber: (FOR THE RECORD)
1 message
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com> To: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com> Cc: Roselyn Guillermo <roseinjc@gmail.com>, Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com> Bcc: Jim Edwards <jwedwardsgolfescort@gmail.com>, Roselyn Guillermo <roseinjc@gmail.com>
For the record John Vann:
Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I want you to get this very clear MR JOHN!!
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to come
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...-M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=1395f7aa95a2bc99 Page 1 of 2Gmail - Re: Apt # 4 Mel & Amber: (FOR THE RECORD) 8/27/12 12:53 PM
in the past.

JOHN Your Garbage Canister you had given me:
Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM
YOU'RE TRULY PUSHING THE ENVELOPE JOHN! FOR THE RECORD YOU WILL NOT WIN WITH ME, I WILL ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU OF THIS, COZ I WILL CALL YOU ON EVERY ONE OF YOUR SHENANIGANS! AND RIDICULES TACTICS! YOU ARE TRULY PATHETIC FOR HOW YOU TREAT
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...-M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=139471fe7fbd53ba Page 1 of 3Gmail - JOHN Your Garbage Canister you had given me: 8/27/12 12:54 PM
PAYING TENANTS!
C. Mel Puleo

JOHN VANN I'm furious that I'm being singled out!
1 message
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com> To: john vann <cocoanjohn@hotmail.com> Cc: Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>, Roselyn Guillermo <roseinjc@gmail.com> Bcc: Jim Edwards <jwedwardsgolfescort@gmail.com>
Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 6:22 AM
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR HIGHEST PAYING
Mel Puleo <melp82@gmail.com>
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...-M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=1392f62f3f8cac4d Page 1 of 2Gmail - JOHN VANN I'm furious that I'm being singled out! 8/27/12 12:54 PM
TENNANT. AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE THAT
AMBER AND I ARE HOME, WE DO NOT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, THE TROUBLE HERE IS YOU!! YOU STARTED THIS & I WILL NOT LAY DOWN TO YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU OR YOUR RIDICULES TACTICS, STAMP THAT IN YOUR BRAIN!
C. Mel Puleo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hacienda-Calicanto-Costa-Rica/internet/Hacienda-Calicanto-Costa-Rica-John-Vann-DO-NOT-RENT-FROM-JOHN-VANN-AT-HACIENDA-CALICANTO-935188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hacienda Calicanto Costa Rica:

#1 General Comment

Mel Puleo, gold prospector and a warning!!!

AUTHOR: Robin Hood - ()

This is amazing.  Mr. P**** has "UNLIMITED GOLD SUPPLIES", "UNLIMITED GOLD RESERVES" and "2 TO 4 BILLION IN GOLD JUST IN THE TAILING'S ALONE".

So what more would Mr. P**** need?  Your money, of course.  He wants investors to send him money.

But, please note his warning: "ABSOLUTELY NO TIRE KICKERS PLEASE!!! I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR WANA BEE'S  + YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY BAD SIDE"

That's going to be tough for investors, because everything about Mr. P**** and his numerous business ventures seem to be bad news for investors.  No substantial proof of any business, but Mr. P**** is always willing to take your money for investing.

#2 General Comment

Links to businesses

AUTHOR: Robin Hood - ()

For some unknown reason, hyperlinks to sites are getting redacted.  I will try posting them here again

(1) http://www.tradekey.com/selloffer_view/id/2150212.htm

Zero gas car

(2) http://www.pressrelease365.com/pr/business/marketing/fast-cash-feeder-program-fastcash-3767.htm

See aliens and make money

(3) http://cosmicrf.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/mel-puleo/
I especially like the way Mr. Miami grandiosely announces that he is "somewhere in Latin America".  Of course, anyone with half a brain who can google could have got the exact address of Mr. Puleo (and his landlord) in Costa Rica.

#3 General Comment

(1) (((link redacted)))

Neither Toyota nor GM say that their electric cars do not require maintenance.

But no problem, Mel P**** can provide you with one such car.  No details on crash tests, FDA approval or whether he has even driven the car himself. But of course, Mr. P**** will be more than happy to take your money, US $12000 upfront (no mention about the contact in Korea not able to deliver cars immediately).

(2) (((link redacted)))

This second business venture by Mel P**** is even more weird.  I just cannot figure out what it is.  Is this some kind of alien sighting money making program?  It was supposed to be very close to marketable in October 2009, but seems to have disappeared without a trace (like so many of Mr. P****'s ventures)

Please google Mel P**** for all your energy deregulation, cement reselling, social networking and alien moneymaking schemes.

And if you fall short of money, fear not.  He will readily provide you with a loan upto US $150000, as long as you send him your SSN and your login credentials to the major credit reporting agencies.  :-)

#4 General Comment

Mel Puleo's suspicious loan business from a Gmail account

Mr. Puleo,
I do not know John Vann. I am not hired by him. For all I know, John Vann might indeed be an abusive or negligent landlord. I have no way of knowing that.

(1) What is undeniable is that you asking people to send in their tax returns, bank accounts, SSN and log in credentials to "http://creditchecktotal.com" is unscrupulous. How do you justify that? For heavens sake, your loan business is working on a Gmail account. Do you really think people are that stupid to send you their personal information?

(2) How can you in your YouTube video rave and rant against pharmaceutical companies, while you yourself open an online pharmaceutical company called MedsMonster?
(((REDACTED)))

(3) You call John Vann a M**F** in your YouTube video? What sort of morals do you have? The man is old enough to be your father.

All that you have done is insult me and call me names in your reply. You have not addressed my questions in anyway.  Its very convenient for you to say that you will not post any rebuttals.  Apparently you have no answers to my questions.  No legitimate answers.

People can decide on their own if you are an honest businessman or not. All that I am doing is providing links here to your numerous failed businesses and dubious loan ventures. Anyone can google Mel Puleo and find this information on their own.

This Guy gives an entire new meaning to the word LOSER!

AUTHOR: Mr. M. - ()

Ok here is a guy who is a total looser and works for my X Landlord John Van who is Bipolar, takes his medication with Rum & Coke, and has a license to carry a gun in Costa Rica (John is A 75 year old Man FROM GORGIA who owns Hacienda Calicanto in Escazu Costa Rica, A PLACE YOU NEVER WHANT TO RENT AT)

You my friend are a Pathetic loser who cannot fid a "REAL JOB" so John Van has hired you to try and make me look ridicules, let me clue you in, it will not work! Yes I had tried to launch a Electric Car Business, but my contact in S. Korea was not willing to have $$$ sit in escrow until products was delivered, so your claim does not hold any water. I have tried several things that have not panned out like many entrepreneurs.

What you do not know about me is I have owned 9  SUCCESSFUL Pizzerias / Restaurants, I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS BECAUSE I GUESS MY POSTINGS ON CRAIGSLIST & ALL THESE THINGS ABOUT MR. JOHN VANN IS HAVING AN EFFECT ON HIS BUSINESS, AND I'M PROD TO SAY I HAVE SAVED SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME, & I HAVE SAVED THEM THE HEARTACHE OF NOT DEALING WITH THIS CRAZY LUNATIC OF A LANDLORD.

FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH SUCH A LOSER LIKE YOU WHO CAN BE BOUGHT FOR A FEW DOLLARS, AND I WILL NOT POST ANY REBUTTALS BYOND THIS POINT, BY THE WAY LOSER, MY ENERGY BUSINESS IS DOING GREAT! I would not be in it for 3 years. HERE ARE SOME OTHER LINKS TO OTHER TENANTS OF MR. VANN,  NO I'M NOT ALONE! you can check mate me all you want you pathetic loser, YOU JUST GOT KNOKED OUT! YOU LOSE!

#6 General Comment

Why don't you move Mr. Puleo

AUTHOR: Robin Hood - ()

Dog droppings all around, a landlord who will not clean out the septic tank, get rid of smells or hang curtains on your windows.

Well Mr. Puleo, if it is truly that bad, why don't you move?  You should have no problem with moving.

Why, you profess to make available zero-emission gas cars that run on electricity.  Surely a man of your resources should have no problem finding another place to live if your landlord is indeed harassing you so much.

And is this you as well Mel?

So you sell meds online too?  Energy expert, electric car salesman, cement reseller, web portal CEO, Groupon Competitor CEO?  What else do you do?  Provide business loans as well, but only if people send you their bank accounts, SSN and tax returns first?  LOL !!!!
Is there anything you cannot do, other than not being able to move out of a place that you so much hate?

#7 General Comment

Mel Puleo's reputation and dubious businesses

AUTHOR: Robin Hood - ()

I do not know either person in the case involved. My interest is merely cursory. I googled Mel Puleo and this is the information I came up with.

(1) "Small Business Loans 100K+ EASY APPROVAL in 24 HRS or LESS" claims Mel Puleo. Just send him your tax returns, bank accounts, SSN, etc. before you can be approved.
Really Mr. Puleo? Are you serious?
(2) Mel Puleo's LinkedIn account claims that he was the Marketing Director at Small Business Loans, a public Company with more than 10,001 employees. Wow. Surely Mr. Puleo might have no hesitation in telling us the name and location of this company with more than 10000 employees?
(3) Mel Puleo can offer you an electric car that costs "LESS than 2 cents per Mile"". No Gas, No Oil Changes , No Oil & Air filter, No Transmission Maintenance, No engine repairs, No tune ups EVER!!, ZERO EMISSIONS!!! Just rotate the tires, add wiper fluid & YOU'RE DONE!!
If you would like to purchase one, all he wants is to send you more than a few thousand dollars without you being able to see the car first. LOL.
This would be funny Mr. Puleo, if it were not so pathetic.
(4) Mel tried to launch a web portal called FunZulu. All the employees were asked to work for free, in exchange for worthless shares in the Company, which never materialized.
Carmine Mel Puleo, CEO and fonder believes in bringing original highly viral functions no one has, the article says. Could you elaborate on these "highly viral functions" you had in mind, Mr. Puleo??
No vision as to why this portal would be different, no ideas on what technology to use, nothing. The website disappeared without a trace.
(5) But that is not all. Mr. Puleo also tried to launch a major competitor to GroupOn.
The press release appears to have been written by an independent journalist named John D. Smith. Surprisingly, Mr. Smith uses the same grammar, punctuation style and bad English as Mr. Puleo. Might Mr. Puleo be publishing a fake interview praising himself? One wonders.

As per his LinkedIn profile, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/c-mel-puleo/21/619/923 , he is now an "Expert in energy customer acquisition in every deregulated area in the USA". Heh, yes, I believe you Mr. Puleo. Just as I believe in your zero-emissions car.

Would Mel Puleo really be the person you'd like to do business with? If so, please look at his video on YouTube where he is swearing at his landlord JOHN VANN, calling the latter a M**F**. Such abusive language at someone old enough to be Mr. Puleo's father. And not once does Mr. Vann raise his voice or abuse him back.

I have just stated what I have found, along with provided the links. One should draw their own conclusion about the nature of the businesses Mr. Puleo has been associated with.

Do Not Rent From Hacienda Calicanto, John Vann Escazu Costa Rica:

AUTHOR: Mel Puleo - (United States of America)

YOU NEED TO GIVE Ms. & I A WRITTEN APOLOGY 3 messages >>>> To: john vann Bcc: > John Vann: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:34 AM You cant resolve our personal sMr.l?? HOW F****ING DARE YOU SAY THAT JOHN VANN, THIS IS SOOO INSULTING!! AND YOU KNOW Ms. & I keep this place cleaner than MOST hospitals, you've been in our apt several times without a warning of your rude arrival, peaking your head in through our window which you refuse to hang curtains on, What if we were naked or in undergarments, this is outrageous John. The termite problem that you are accusing us of fabricating, I have plenty of pictures to prove this beyond any doubt.

Regarding your dogs, you are such a liar! There are dog droppings that are older than 2-3 weeks! That you have not picked up, when we saw your response to this, our jaws dropped, we cannot believe how you lie right through you teeth and with a straight face. Regarding our bathroom we know the sMr.l is coming from your septic tank, its on web John Vann, do your own research, you're to goddamn cheep to resolve it, you would rather keep paying tenants uncomfortable, as long as you don't need to reach into your pocket FOR A LOUSY 250.00 dollars, THIS IS SOOOOO OUTRAGEOUS, I'm starting to understand all the complaints about you on the internet. You're a PATHETIC ANGRY OLD MAN, NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR PAYING TENANTS, AND A POOR EXCUSE OF A LANDLORD WITH ZERO CLASS. HOW DARE YOU INSULT Ms. AND I after paying you 5K thus far, THIS TYPE OF RESPONSE AS A SO CALLED LANDLORD IS SLANDEROUS, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UN-TOLERABLE, YOU MAKE ME SICK! Do not call me or knock on my door ever again, YOU NEED TO GIVE BOTH OF US A WRITTEN APOLOGY. HOW DARE YOU JOHN VANN, HOW DARE YOU!

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:13 AM, john vann wrote: Mr., REF. YOU EMAIL TODAY. (1) DOGS DRIVE WAY, I CLEAN EVERY DAY MYSELF, THE NEW DOG DOES NOTE GO IN THE DRIVE WAY AND I CLEAN PRINCES EACH DAY! (2) TERMITES I HAVE ADDRESSED IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL ! (3) CLOSET, YOU SAID YOU FIXED IT , BUT NEVER GAVE MY TOOLS BACK! (4) UP STAIR SMr.L, I CAN'T RESOLVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL SMr.L, NO ONE HAS COMPLAINED >>>> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=138ec4398026ec18Page 1 of 4Gmail - YOU NEED TO GIVE Ms. & I A WRITTEN APOLOGY8/27/12 12:55 PM BEFORE IN 12 YEARS! WE WILL ALL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUr MOVING!! THANKS JOHN

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:24:09 -0600 Subject: Regarding your dog leash: From: >>>> To: cocoanjohn@hotmail.com Regarding your dog-leash I talked with Jim, and he said the leash is his, not yours, please discuss this with Jim. John I'm truly not trying to be a problem here, the list below is what it is, please let me know how we can address these issues. And don't give me an answer like the last time, "you can go live somewhere else", you seem to only give me this answer only after I pay my rent. 1) Please have some of your people clean the driveway, there is dog crap everywhere, and now with 2 huge dogs the problem has increased 200%. this is incredible that your cleaning people don't pick it up. Scrappy I have to call it as I see it, is almost never home and he loves hanging in the jungle, I have never seen him do it in your Driveway. 2) Your termite problem is still here! We had termites on the wall and airborne 2 nights in a row, the Chemical we used one month ago did not work, and you used the same Chemical 3-4 days ago. Perhaps I should get a professional exterminator and deduct it from the rent, to be frank I don't feel this is fair to me and Ms., as we keep to our selves concentrating mostly on our business. 3) The closet Door is still not fixed, I will bring your tools back to you as soon as I can remember, they just do not fit to fix this door. 4) The sMr.l in the upstairs bathroom is still there, as I understand you refuse to clean out the septic tanks because it will cost 250.00 dollars, so, you would rather not fix this so Ms. & I have to live with the https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=138ec4398026ec18Pag>>>>e 2 of 4 Gmail - YOU NEED TO GIVE Ms. & I A WRITTEN APOLOGY8/27/12 12:55 PM -- sMr.l, and you can save 250.0 dollars.

Now John I'm not trying to be unreasonable here, just calling it as I see it! again, if you like I can have your septic tank cleaned and take it out of your rent. I'm not moving yet, you will know when I am I can assure you, you will get a notice when the time is right and I find a place that is suitable to Ms. and I, now John do not blow a gasket I do not need the stress, however I would like to know "in writing ONLY DO NOT CALL ME!!" how you wish to address these issues above, I will await for a written answer. -- Best Regards: >>>> We need the draino. 1 message >>>> To: john vann The bathroom sMr.ls beyond horrible. We need the draino today before you leave for your vacation. Thank you. -- Best Regards: >>>> RENT? MOVE?? 5 messagesjohn vann Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:52 AMTo: >>>>Mr. AS YOU KNOW YOUR RENT IS DUE TODAY?!   AS I SAID I WILL GIVE YOUR RENT DEPOSIT UPON YOU LEAVING RETURN KEY'S ETC!  AND I INSPECT, YOUR LEASE SAYS 30 DAYS,   I  SAID IN TWO WEEKS OR LESS AS SOON AS WE CAN INSPECT YOUR UNIT!  PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE PLANNING AN INSPECTION MONDAY FOR TERMITES AND ODOR AS PER CONTRACT  LEASE!!   I WOULD LIKE PEACE HERE, I'M TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU!!     PLEASE LEAVE!!!!     JOHN >>>>

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:42 AMTo: john vann Cc: >>>> Bcc: Jim Edwards , >>>> First of all, you had 4 inspections already and you are only allowed 1 every six months by law, so your inspections are not going to be warranted and I will tell the police that you've done 4 inspections in six months and you cannot get rid of the termites, or stop the sinks from leaking, or stop the odor in my bathroom, etc. Therefor I will make sure that I will tell the police that your inspection is not valid and you are not allowed to do inspections in my apartment. As for my deposit, I asked you to give it back to me because I have another place ready to be rented, unfortunately b'cause of your ridiculous business tactics you refused to give me my deposit back 2 days ago when I asked for it. The apartment that I wanted to take is no longer available, thanks to you! Now I will move when I'm good and ready and I find a place that is suitable to my taste and pallet. This is what happens when people like you make ridiculous business decision, now leave with the consequences of your mistakes. If you attempt to break into my apartment, I'm going to unleash a tsunami of legal protocols that you are not prepared to handle, pls be advised that there are people watching this apartment like a hawk, people that don't like you very much and they have been instructed to first call the police and then call me. As for your rent, you have my 1 month deposit, consider that as my rent for the month of September ending on the 26th. [Quoted text hidden]--  Best Regards: >>>> john vann

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:34 PMTo: >>>>Mr., I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN YOUR APT. 2 TIME ON YOUR DEMAND " 1 BILLION TERMITES", REFFIEL AND I SPRAYED YOUR APT. SAW NO TERMITES!   THE SECOND WAS ALSO ON YOUR DEMAND, AND THAT WAS WITH THE "ICE" PHONE MAN AND HE'S REPORT SAYS YOUR PHONE WAS WORKING PERFECT!! IF YOUR PHONE IS NOT WORKING TODAY, THEN YOU NEED TO DIAL 1119 AND REPORT IT!!   AS PER OUR LEASE I AM ALLOWED TO INSPECT WITH 24 HRS NOTICE AND I HAVE IT SCHEDULED MONDAY!!    THANKS FOR PEACE!!! JOHN

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:42:00 -0600 Subject: Re: RENT? MOVE?? From: >>>> To: cocoanjohn@hotmail.com CC: >>>>[Quoted text hidden]>>>> Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:30 PMTo: john vann , >>>> , >>>> Bcc: Jim Edwards Regardless demand or not, you have inspected us more than allowed by law, there will be no inspections to unit 4, first off I wont even be home as I'll be in a dentist chair, there for I don't want to be bothered! Inspections by law are once every 6 months, look it up! And if you bring your cop friend, I will need my cop friends here also, just so we can even the odds a little. now stop harassing me! and by the way great way to go to church, flipping me the bird before going to pray to your GOD, is this how they teach you in church?[Quoted text hidden]>>>> Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:37 PMTo: john vann Now I leave when I find a place that I like, had you been true to your word I would have not lost the APT in Santa Ana, but I guess when you said to me in front of linda, ( your words )  " Mr. IN FRONT OF LINDA AS MY WHITENESS IF YOU MOVE I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR DEPOSIT) BUT THEN YOU come out with your 30 day clause. Don't you get it?? do you???  RENT DUE!!

2 messages john vann Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM To: >>>> Mr. MY OFFER TO RETURN YOUR RENT DEPOSIT EARLY, LESS THAN MAYBE ONE WK!! IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO PAY RENT, BRAKE OUT CONTRACT THEN THE DAILY RENT IS $60 PER DAY! I WOULD LIKE PEACE AND I WANT TO HELP YOU FIND A NEW APT. I YOU NEED $$$ FOR A NEW RENT DEPOSIT, MAYBE I CAN ADVANCE YOU A LITTLE TOWARD YOUR RENT DEPOSIT!! BUT YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE MUCHO $$$?? I DON'T HAVE CASH HERE ONLY BANKS! LETS FIND YOU A NEW HOME! I AM VERY CONCERN ABOUT THE "BILLION " TERMITES!!! JOHN >>>> To: john vann Cc: >>>> , >>>>

Bcc: Jim Edwards Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:17 AM NO RENT FOR YOU JOHN, YOU HAVE MY DEPOSIT! You must be out of your mind thinking I will pay you rent when you have my deposit TILL SEP 26. 2012. And with 100's of internet complaints on you not returning security deposits, (we sent you the links)I WOULD BE THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE ALLOWING YOU TO KEEP MINE AS WELL. I lost my place on account of you, I WILL NOT MOVE until I find a place that "I LIKE" I'm not going to make a hasty decision to comfort you, now stop bugging me!! I have work to do, and if you keep distracting me, I will charge you, and rest assured you cannot afford my daily rates. Do me a favor there is nothing left for us to discuss, when the timing is spot on, my lawyer will be contacting you. Nothing you can do now JOHN, you made your bed now sleep in it, I have 2 police reports on you and there will be more to come, stay tuned, one wrong move on your part can result in a world of legal problems you cannot afford. THE VIDEO EVIDENCE WE HAVE ON YOU, PICTURES, INTERNET LINKS WITH COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU & CALICANTO IS SO INCRIMINATING, THAT YOU DO NOT STAND A CHANCE. BUT I THINK YOU'RE SO THIK IT DOES NOT REGISTER IN YOUR DEMENTED BRAIN. [Quoted text hidden] -- >>>> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=139688656d55f7d9Page 1 of 2Gmail - RENT DUE!!8/27/12 12:52 PM Best Regards: >>>> >>>> Re: Inspections of apt # 4: 1 message >>>>

To: john vann Cc: >>>> , >>>> Bcc: Jim Edwards Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM John there is nothing to inspect, your efforts in getting rid of the termites has not worked, I understand there are chemicals that cannot be sprayed in CR because the environment is protected, and this may be out of your control. The sMr.l we have found a way to control it by placing a wet rag over the drain. The only thing that can be done regarding the wood, is to replace all the wood in all your homes with treated wood, this can be costly! Please be advised we're not interested in having any inspections at all, your apt is in much better shape than you gave to us in, you can inspect it the day we leave, not before. Providing I land this deal in Santa Ana I may be leaving on the 26 of this month, if I stay 1 or 2 days longer you can deduct it from the security. In the meantime please have my deposit ready in cash, incase I make the deal. it will not take long to pack and be out of Calicanto. I can be 100% packed in 5 HRS and gone. I will have an answer for you in 24 hrs or less. -- Best Regards: >>>> Re: Apt # 4 >>>>: (FOR THE RECORD) 1 message >>>> To: john vann Cc: >>>> , >>>> Bcc: Jim Edwards , >>>> For the record John Vann:

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM Here's just some of the negative ads your x tenants have placed REGARDING HACIENDA CALICANTO on the web. These will be delivered to the local police station in escazu to make my case, so that you know, you will not stand a chance, the evidence against you is so overwhelming, and it paints you for what you are, a pathetic evil landlord! yes send it to your lawyer, see if I give a shit!! http://translate.google.co.cr/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u= http%3A%2F%2Freventazon.meic.go.cr%2Finformacion%2Fcnc% 2Fvotos2007-4%2Fvoto483.pdf http://www.screenshots.com/haciendacalicantowatch.com/ http://www.aboutus.org/HaciendaCalicantoWatch.com I want you to get this very clear MR JOHN!! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to come up my stairs from this point forward ARE WE CLEAR?, we have people that can't stand you watching you like a hawk, and they will call the cops immediately if you attempt anything like you got away >>>> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...-M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=1395f7aa95a2bc99Page 1 of 2Gmail - Re: Apt # 4 >>>>: (FOR THE RECORD)8/27/12 12:53 PM in the past. Everyone meets their match, and you just met yours, I told you I know more about tenant law than you and your lawyer combined, and I 100% refuse to back down to you! You wanted a fight, now you got one. If you attempt to brake into my APT, and change locks, you will be held accountable and my friends in the neighborhood will call the police, including me, and I'll be home faster than a missile. If you attempt to shut off the water, phone, internet, electric you will be fined by the law, please understand this!, & I will not hesitate to call the police if any services are interrupted! ARE WE STRAIGHT MR. VANN?? I TRULLY HOPE YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH TO GET THIS. AND YOUR SPANISH BY THE WAY IS PATHETIC! THE COPS DID NOT UNDERSTAND ONE WORD YOU SAID! NOW YOU HAVE YOUR COPS, & I HAVE MINE! -- Best Regards: >>>> JOHN Your Garbage Canister you had given me: 1 message >>>>

To: john vann Cc: >>>> , >>>> Bcc: Jim Edwards Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM JOHN Your Garbage Canister you had given me: IS NOW FULL WITH YOUR GLASS, WHERE DO YOU SPOSE I THROUGH MY RUBBISH? YOU'RE TRULYPUSHING THE ENVELOPE JOHN! FOR THE RECORD YOU WILL NOT WIN WITH ME, I WILL ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU OF THIS, COZ I WILL CALL YOU ON EVERY ONE OF YOUR SHENANIGANS! AND RIDICULES TACTICS! YOU ARE TRULY PATHETIC FOR HOW YOU TREAT >>>> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...-M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=139471fe7fbd53baPage 1 of 3Gmail - JOHN Your Garbage Canister you had given me:8/27/12 12:54 PM PAYING TENANTS! REMEMBER YOU ARE DEALING WITH ONE DUDE THAT RUNS ON ZERO FEAR! I'M NOT YOUR AVERAGE TENANT THAT WILL GET INTIMIDATED WITH YOUR BS! HOPE I'M CLEAR ON THIS! DO NOT COME UP MY STAIRS!, LEAVE IT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS, I WILL BRING IT UP. YOU'RE UNREAL!! -- Best Regards: >>>> JOHN VANN I'm furious that I'm being singled out! 1 message >>>>

To: john vann Cc: >>>> , >>>> Bcc: Jim Edwards Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 6:22 AM John Van I'm furious that I'm being singled out! You can go to hell if you think I'm taking your garbage out! You must be out of your mind!! I talked to the other neighbors, and not one is expected to do this except for me. you try something like this one more time & I will call the police on you & and file a harassment complaint, DON'T PUSH ME JOHN, NOW GO TAKE MY GARBAGE OUT. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR HIGHEST PAYING >>>> https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=454c818941&view=pt&cat...-M-B-E-R%20))%2F***%20John%20Vann&search=cat&th=1392f62f3f8cac4dPage 1 of 2Gmail - JOHN VANN I'm furious that I'm being singled out!8/27/12 12:54 PM TENNANT. AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE THAT Ms. AND I ARE HOME, WE DO NOT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, THE TROUBLE HERE IS YOU!! YOU STARTED THIS & I WILL NOT LAY DOWN TO YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU OR YOUR RIDICULES TACTICS, STAMP THAT IN YOUR BRAIN! -- Best Regards: >>>>