Complaint Review: Hacienda Home Rentals

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Covina California United States of America
Hacienda Home Rentals
2211 S. Hacienda Blvd suite 116 Hacienda Heights, California United States of America

Hacienda Home Rentals RipOff!!!! Hacienda Heights, California

My cousin and I were looking for a place in Covina so that our kids could continue attending the Same schools we were losing our home and had to move.  We found a good home on Craigslist well at least it sounded like one.  So I called the number when they answered the phone the woman that answered just said Hello thought that was strange but thought well maybe she was confused I myself work in an office and sometimes I answer the phone by just saying Hello so i didnt pay too much attention spoke to Lita Lopez she said yes that the home was still available however stated we would have to go down to the office to sign some papers in order to view the Property but that she would start the process for contacting the Home Owners.  I asked what type of business this was and she told me rental agency I then asked how much would it cost me she explained $195 if they couldn't relocate me they would refund $145 and she gave me several listings none that met what I explained were my Requirements but I did go view anyways.  She said she wasn't working the next day but would call me using her Personal Cell Phone with other listings she would call office & call me back well i never received a phone call from anyone I wanted to believe that it was an Honest Company that they would help us so I kept an open mind on the Areas the next day I called to set up appointments with 3 different homes I never received any call backs I spoke with Lita she said someone else set up the appointments. She assured me that she would call me later with date and time well she never called back so I Kept calling 3 times a week and received the same response that the home owner wasn't calling back 1 of the homes had a Realty sign in front that said for lease so I called the Agent she said the owner wanted $900 more then what Lita had told me and she stated she had never spoke with anyone from there office.  Now no one answers the Phone I have been calling to try and get my refund and I see that someone has posted that the office is no longer there.   What a RipOff my cousin and I are Single Mom's Living together Because I can't afford to Live alone with my Son and Now I lost out on $195 that I couldn't Afford to Lose.  So anyone else out there DO NOT use them its a RIPOFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hacienda-Home-Rentals/Hacienda-Heights-California-91745/Hacienda-Home-Rentals-RipOff-Hacienda-Heights-California-996761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hacienda Home Rentals