Complaint Review: Hacienda Landscaping

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie O — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
Hacienda Landscaping

Hacienda Landscaping Worst Company Ever, Rude and Non Responsive, out of Plainfield IL, Horrible Customer Service, they dont know what they are doing, Internet

Hired Hacienda Landscaping out of Plainfield IL to install a paver patio for me. They were supposed to start the work on a monday, didn't here from them until thursday. I paid so much money for my patio and and came out horrible. Dipping in various places so I called their office. Maria answered and completely blew me off. Said too late it has already been paid for.

I am supposed to have a warranty so I asked them to come back out and fix it and this ignorant lady said forget about it and she hung up on me. I am out so much money and have this ugly unilock patio. Do not hire them! I have now had to hire another company and am out $3,000. Yes thats how bad the repairs were! This new company at least has fixed it. Save the headache and don't hire these amateurs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hacienda-Landscaping/internet/Hacienda-Landscaping-Worst-Company-Ever-Rude-and-Non-Responsive-out-of-Plainfield-IL-H-1025893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hacienda Landscaping