Complaint Review: Hacienda home rentals

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Priscilla — South gate California United States of America
Hacienda home rentals
2211 s hacienda blvd suite 116 hacienda heights ca Hacienda heights, California United States of America

Hacienda home rentals Flor SCAM Hacienda heights, California

My family and I were looking to move from an apartment to a home. I came across the listing of a two bedroom home on Craigslist. I called the number and the lady over the phone "Flor" said I had to go to the office in hacienda heights ca at 2211 s hacienda blvd, hacienda heights ca 91745, to get listings for homes. Many of them had people living in them. She also gave us a paper with our file that said please do not disturb tenets. We went around town looking at the properties and picked one we Liked alot. I gave her a call and for a month she kept saying the owners were not Getting back to her. We thought maybe the tenants are still moving out. We drove by the house we picked and there wa people moving in! That same day we went to the office and no one was there! The door was locked and the business plate that was once there was gone. The phone didn't even ring but the number was still connected and rang. This is a total scam! Do not give them your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hacienda-home-rentals/Hacienda-heights-California-91745/Hacienda-home-rentals-Flor-SCAM-Hacienda-heights-California-976709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hacienda home rentals