Complaint Review: Haddonfield dental Johanna Reed

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: John — Cherry Hill, NJ New Jersey
Haddonfield dental Johanna Reed
Nationwide USA

Haddonfield dental Johanna Reed Dr. Reed and Johanna Reed are the Worst!!!! Beware!!!! PLEASE, go somewhere else. They are the WORST!! Cherry Hill, NJ Nationwide

I had Dr Reed do my veneers after he promised he was experienced and could do what I was asking. I was charged $7,000.00 plus another $500.00 for incidentals. Since March 2009 I have been back for replacements because there was a dark line down the middle of my two front teeth. He said DiVinci, who made the veneers, thought my gum would be there...down the middle of my teeth? Well three months later my two front teeth are crooked and there is a dark line between each of the teeth next to the two front teeth.

Also, this man overbooks so he does not have the time to sit and communicate with you. He runs out of the room and all communication takes place between you and whatever staff you're working with who will repeat what you say to him while he is with another patient. He will then run back into your room, sit down and huff and puff while you are talking, do a half-assed job, and then run out of the room again. [continued below]....

.....

Plus, he will make you come back numerous time at your expense. Once he gets your money he does not want to be bothered. Do not believe the commercial, the "patient" is a staff member, Lorraine, who told me she got a free job while I was knocked out on meds while he was doing my teeth with my "leftovers." My teeth are too long in the front, uneven, crooked and bang together when I eat or talk. I have been back three times additonal times and he still will not fix any of the problems. PLEASE, go somewhere else. Johanna REED and JOSEPH REED are the WORST!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haddonfield-dental-Johanna-Reed/nationwide/Haddonfield-dental-Johanna-Reed-Dr-Reed-and-Johanna-Reed-are-the-Worst-Beware-PL-1160985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haddonfield dental Johanna Reed