• Report: #1142006

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: jack Sage — Georgia
Hadrien Dorio of bingo7
131 bd vincent auriol Internet France

Hadrien Dorio of bingo7 Hadrien Dorio made promises after a intial invesement plan into a bingo website plan he had and never heard back from the owner met at a conference in france. Bitcoin investment, I invested through Bank wire. Paris

I had met a man in France name Hadrien Dorio at a bitcoin business conference on January 23. 2014.  We met and he talked about a bingo website that him and his collegues are doing and is seeking further investment towards it.  So I said I might be interested, but to give me time to think about it.  He gave me his contact number so I would keep in touch with him.  So few weeks later I invested, and he started developing the site he tells me on the telephone then he gave me link to site bingo7.net and after that we spoke more. Then Later in a few days I contacted him no answer.  Again called no answer.  Still weeks have past and I have gotten no answer.  I invested 1200 USD only but still to me its money.  If anyone else was scammed by this scumbag please report it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hadrien-Dorio-of-bingo7/internet/Hadrien-Dorio-of-bingo7-Hadrien-Dorio-made-promises-after-a-intial-invesement-plan-into-a-1142006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hadrien Dorio of bingo7