Complaint Review: Hagerty/Essentia Insurance Company

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Captainski — Glendale California United States of America
Hagerty/Essentia Insurance Company
Hagerty Insurance Agency 141 River's Edge Drive,Su Internet United States of America

Hagerty/Essentia Insurance Company Essentia a member of the OneBeacon Insurance Group,One Beacon Lane,Canton,MA 02021 Insurance company unnecessarily denies my claim and failed to promptly settle, they are in my opinion in violation and are acting in bad faith,breach of contract,and violation of the state's insurance Internet

I have 6 classic cars insured with Hagerty classic car insurance/Essentia Insurance underwritters.

My 1978 PontiacTrans Am with one of hagerty associate approval it was send to a Trans Am rebuilder to be restored. I pay my premium for one year and a half as agreed. The rebuilder forged my signature sold my car to some one else and I am out of my 1978 Trans Am and a $ 10,000.00 Cash for the restoration of my car. I filed a claim with my insurance company( I thought) in order to recover my loss, took Hagerty over three months to investigate and came back with a deny the claim:Loss to my covered auto as a result of some one causing me to voluntarily part with it as a result of trick or scheme end of code.

If you insured you car with Hagerty, be very very careful, they will find a way not to pay your claim.

Please let me know if any one had problems with Hagerty, I am working with an attorney to go after them for acting in a bad faith and breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HagertyEssentia-Insurance-Company/internet/HagertyEssentia-Insurance-Company-Essentia-a-member-of-the-OneBeacon-Insurance-GroupOne-1023009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hagerty/Essentia Insurance Company