Complaint Review: Hague Quality Water

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2007

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Hague Quality Water
711 N. Lindenwood Olathe, Kansas U.S.A.

Hague Quality Water Lying Crooks Olathe Kansas

This company responded to my home after I filled out a card in a local mall. My wife agreed to lease there sytem for three years. Approximately three weeks later another person came to my home under the ruse they would retest the water.

I ended up signing a long term contract to purchase the unit. I contacted the company and told them I want the system removed, but I just keep gettting the run around. I warn everyone do not do business with these people. They are con-artists and liars.

Robert
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hague-Quality-Water/Olathe-Kansas-66062/Hague-Quality-Water-Lying-Crooks-Olathe-Kansas-277547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hague Quality Water