Complaint Review: Haier America

Haier America Haier is a RIP OFF New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Request

*Author of original report: Refund

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Request

I bought a Haier 13" AC/DC TV Combo in 7/11/2011 and in sept when I finally got a chance to use it when I plugged it in it didnt work so since it was under warranty I contacted haier customer service for replacement.

They told me to send reciept,model number sticker,the cord and $14.99 for shipping on the replacement tv. So I sent all the info and the money and it seamed like weeks later they sent a replacement and it was the wrong one no DVD and they tried to say I gave them the wrong model number when they had the model sticker right in front of them.

I call them again and informed they of the problem and they said they would send a shipping label. After several more calls they finally called fedex to come pick it up from my house.

I called again when the tracking showed they recieved the return to find out status on a warranty replacement.
They said they had to make sure the one we returned was in working order and they would have to sent us a different because they didnt have the model HLTC13DC anymore and they would send a 19" tv.

After 4 months and weekly calls to 3 different numbers including their home office in New York when I called today they said they had no tv for us and would send a refund of $199.99 and it would take up to 35 days to get it.

Well I paid $211.99 including tax for the tv and sent them another $14.99 for shipping of the wrong model so I figure I should get $226.98. I have found alot of complaints by people on web sites that have been ripped off by haier and it makes me wonder why any store sells their products and why they are in business still.
They have me so mad  with all their lies and giving me the run around and all I want is a full refund of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haier-America/New-York-New-York-10018-730/Haier-America-Haier-is-a-RIP-OFF-New-York-New-York-806261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haier America

Refund Request

AUTHOR: Haier CSE - (United States of America)

deanofastimes, There are site restrictions for Ripoff Report which prevents me from including my name or direct email address.  I'm going to try to curb their restrictions by adding spaces to my direct email address... please try "customerexperience       @     warrantech    .    com"

Refund

AUTHOR: deanofastimes - (USA)

All the calls to all the numbers asking for supervisors and giving extesion numbers did no good but now they tell us we get a refund

Refund Request

AUTHOR: Haier CSE - (United States of America)

We're delighted to have you as a customer and want to ensure that you are satisfied. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 877-337-3639 and request to speak with an agent in the Customer Experience Dept at extension 6268.

Regards,