Complaint Review: Haier America

• Updated: Sat, July 05, 2014

• Reported By: Chirag — Dublin Ohio
Haier America
Nationwide USA

Haier America Worst Constomer service, Will keep your money!

I purchased a Soundbar from Haier America around Thanksgiving 2012. Upon receipt of the unit, the remote casing was broken off in three places (but still worked). After contacting Haier they stated the entire unit would have to be returned and a new one sent out. I followed their process, and they received my unit on 1/15/2013. On 2/4/13, I called and they said forms need to be filled out and once received then a new unit will be sent. On 2/28/13 another call made and they said the unit is no longer sold and I will have to accept a refund which will arrive in 15-45 days, which I agreed to at that point. After numerous calls, of which they said it was "in progress", or "issues is being escalated to a supervisor" and if no call back in 24-48 hours I am to call back. Each time supposedly no supervisor is available to take the call. Well I called back over a dozen times in the span of the next 12 months, finally I yelled and demanded to speak to a supervisor before hanging up. Surprisingly they did so, and the escalation department said they would look into it. Even called me back two times saying they don't have an update, but they are still working on it.

Then... no call for 6 months....

An entire 18 months since they received my defective product. And I still have not received my refund, although they have the product I paid for, which I could have at least been using this entire time!! Since, I have read numerous reviews and complaints regarding the same, where you never receive your refund. GET US OUR MONEY BACK YOU THIEVES!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, and I feel they are scammers. I'm out over $200 for this long, and I eventually went out and bought a new soundbar. Whenever I see a Haier product, I laugh and tell anyone looking at the item to run the other way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2014 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haier-America/nationwide/Haier-America-Worst-Constomer-service-Will-keep-your-money-1159796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haier America