Complaint Review: Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale Florida

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Dennis Lyons — Boca Raton Florida
Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale Florida
State Rd 7 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA

Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale Florida Haims Motors Ripped Me Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: First, you are obviously a serial DEADBEAT...

I bought a car from Haims motors and I had my car reposessed by them for late payment of $359 in which I was only ten days late and the thing that I have a problem with is that they had a tracking device on the car in which they could monitor everything in which I did and when they repoed my car they made it impossible for me to get it back by trying to charge me almost a thousand dollars to get it back with their $500 repo fee plus the $110 that the tow truck driver tried to hit me with. It is my opinion that these people are nothing but predators! I am a disabled person with a limited amount of money and these SCUMBAGS knew this when they sold me this car.

The asking price was $3700 and I put down $2700 and it wound up after everything was said and done by the time I had the car paid off itbwould have cost me $7000 I did this cuz I am on disability and have hardly any money and these creeps were willing to work with me, and now I see why they were so willing to "help" me. And another thing, when I purchased the car it ran perfectly til about 3 days after I bought the car that the rear trans axel started to make noise and when it was brought to Haims attention they basically laughed at me.

I hope that anybody who reads this isnt reading this like I am! Meaning that I woke up this morning and I looked online to see what kind of reputation these Scumbags have, and I guess I found out a little late but that is not going to stop me from making up some signs and going out there to Haims car lot and hopefully I can disuade anybody who sees me from ever buying a car from these pillars of society and I hope it angers them as much as I have been angered.

They say you never stop learning and I now have to say that truer words have never been spoken becaise I learned a whole lot from Haims Auto. I hope and pray that Karma pays these lowlifes a visit because they in my opinion they are some of the biggest thieves that I have ever had the displeasure of meeting, I have nothing but ILL WILL towards these pieces of garbage and I pray that they cross the wrong person who has the nerve to take mattersinto their own hands and thats just about all I have to say about this matter....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haims-Motors-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Haims-Motors-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-Haims-Motors-Ripped-Me-Off-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1138911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haims Motors Ft. Lauderdale Florida

First, you are obviously a serial DEADBEAT...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

This is a sub-prime lender and YOU defaulted by "only" ten days late.  Sub prime lenders are very aggressive in their collections and repos as they know, inevitably their customers are going to default.  That's also the reason for the GPS unit. It doesn't matter if you were ONLY one day late...you WERE late.

"..I am on disability and have hardly any money.."

This has NOTHING to do with what happened to you.  Were you disabled and "have hardly any money" when you signed the contract to pay as agreed?  This is ALL on YOU. Stop trying to shift blame.  YOU Ripped YOURSELF off.  Stop whining.