Complaint Review: Hair By Moses

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Rumtin R — Herndon Virginia
Hair By Moses
7101 Democracy Blvd ste 2182 Bethesda, Maryland USA

Hair By Moses at Eric Alexander Salon in Bethesda Maryland After driving out of State to a hair appointment with Moses he ignored me. Bethesda Maryland

I searched the internet to find this guy and write a review about this guy. Moses is the head stylist at Eric Alexander Salon in a mall in Bethesda MD. The entire staff is rude especially Moses. I have never seen such a rude and arrogant person. I read reviews  about this guy from others but still took a chance. Here's what happen; We booked an appointment with Moses, this guy finished with his client and the reception told hiw we were there, she came back and asked us if we want to see another guy/stylist and we said no. The receptionist went back and talked to Moses to Moses they both looked at us from a distance and she came back and told us he is running behind and there was no one there.

Then Moses went to break room in the back for 30 minutes with me still waiting. Later I asked the receptionist what she said well he has a color to do you have to wait another 30 minutes or so without apologizing or anything. When I told her we had an appointment that we booked just before coming here and you mentioned he was available it means he's available, anyways the response from her was ao wow looks like Moses doesn't even give a damn about other people time. Wow! Honestly I would never ever recommend this place to anyone. Do not waste your time with Moses arrogant self unless you are really rich because if not he will not respect your time and ignore you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-By-Moses/Bethesda-Maryland-20817/Hair-By-Moses-at-Eric-Alexander-Salon-in-Bethesda-Maryland-After-driving-out-of-State-to-1095640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair By Moses