Complaint Review: Hair Club For Men & Women

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Loretta — Kyle Texas United States of America
Hair Club For Men & Women
14205 Burnet Rd Austin, Texas United States of America

Hair Club For Men & Women Paid $1700 for hair piece that lasted only 2 months, was not informed of this at any visit. Austin, Texas

on 11/13/08 I met with Christi a member of the Hair Club for Men and Women to see what could be done about my bald spot, she suggested a hair piece, I OK this, I ask what was involve and what was the price.

Christi said I would receive a hairpiece, perm, and hair care kit, the piece would be attach and blended in with my own hair for the price of $1700 plus $95 every 10-12 weeks to take the hair piece off, retouch the perm and reattach the hair piece.

At the hair appointment on 12/11/08 I ask how long the hair would last I'm thinking 8 to 9 months, when I was told 3 months I ask Christi why she didn't tell me on 11/13 her reply was we don't go over this until the 4th visit, I was upset. I ask to cancel the contract, and was told NO the hair was ordered and ready.

The problem is, the hair will not stay glued, it sheds and I was deceive if I had knowen on 11/13 that the hair would only last 3 months I would have walked out, you can buy wigs that last for 6 months for $89.

The hair Club is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Club-For-Men-Women/Austin-Texas-78728/Hair-Club-For-Men-Women-Paid-1700-for-hair-piece-that-lasted-only-2-months-was-not-in-521597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Club For Men & Women