Complaint Review: Hair Club For Men

• Submitted: Sun, May 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By:Chippewa Wisconsin
Hair Club For Men
7901 Xerxes Ave South Suite 307 Bloomington, Mn 55431 Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Hair Club For Men Rip Off! They steal your money by over charging you. They also false advertise. They force you to tip above a normal rate. Beth and Stephanie are thiefs. Minneapolis, St. Paul Minnesota

*General Comment: HAIR CLUB RIP-OFF

*General Comment: Hair club for men rip off

*UPDATE Employee: just following Company procedures

They steal money from their clients! They will overcharge you every year. They also false advertise.
They have two stylists that are good. The others ruin you even more. Beth and Stephanie are criminal like. They are the managers.

You drive from 4 hours away and they turn you around because they messed up the appointment schedule.

They say they have been around since 1979 with no customers that complain. What is a bald man supposed to do after you shave his head and then introduce him to all the charges. What can he do when you put him in a contract for life?

If you do not tip them they will mess your hair up. In fact I was asked by the manager why I was not tipping. They want you to tip $30.00 or above! Crazy!

I know a few of us have contacted lawyers together to try to get a lawsuit going. Anybody interested? We have 18 clients so far.

Do not join! Bad News

Andrew
Chippewa, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2004 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Club-For-Men/Minneapolis-St-Paul-Minnesota-55431/Hair-Club-For-Men-Rip-Off-They-steal-your-money-by-over-charging-you-They-also-false-a-89868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Club For Men

#1 General Comment

HAIR CLUB RIP-OFF

AUTHOR: BERNICE - (United States of America)

You can count me in for the law suit --- I am interested!!!!

#2 General Comment

Hair club for men rip off

AUTHOR: davidhairreplacement - (United States of America)

My name is David Hansen and I am a hair replacement specialist from Chicago with over 50 years experience. I have followed Hair Club for Men since they came on the market. It is horrible how these large companies exploit people and steal their hard earned money. I had several clients come to me after being ripped off by hair club for men, they signed a contract and could not get out of it as easily as they got into it. I would like to share my words of wisdom which I believe I have as a person who has been and still is in this business for so many years. The bigger the company the less personal they become. It is better to find a small local company who care about their clients satisfaction and will not make you sign contracts. I know there are companies like tat out there I love what I do and after so many years I still love it. Find someone with passion and love for what they do not a large corporation that only cares about money. Wishing you luck David Hansen.

just following Company procedures

AUTHOR: Hair Club - (U.S.A.)

Regarding the comments of Stephanie and Beth being theifs. They are "EMPLOYEES" of Hair Club for Men and Women. They are just following Company procedures. As far as the tipping is concerned you dont have to leave a tip. All of the stylist are totally qualified, and there are plenty of satisfied clients at Hair Club.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC