Holy

• Reported By: gjcc — loxahatchee Florida United States of America
Hair Club for MEN
701 N. Pointe Parkway West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Hair Club for MEN HAIR CLUB FOR MEN IS A RIP OFF!! West Palm Beach, Florida

I contacted Hair Club for men in 2010 because to the thinning of my hair, we then set up free consultation.  During my visit the consultant examined my scalp and reported that it looked healthy and recommended the EXT program which I purchased for $2895.  They then told me that if the program didn't work then they would transfer the entire balance to another program.  After I used the main product which was responsible for the regrowth of hair, (minoxidil 2%) which is by the way, the over the counter drug (Rogaine), it totally blistered and irritated my scalp leaving it with a white coating and scabs and it itched uncontrollably.

I contacted hair club three times before  they told me to stop using the product which they  replaced  with a hair gloss.  About eight months into the program they tried selling me the Extreme laser comb which is also supposed to help regrow hair.  I then contacted the main office and explained to them that I paid $2895 for a program that they recommended which consisted of a bunch of shampoos and conditioners  which I could have purchased over the counter and not to  mention the expired minoxidil that they gave to me which didn't agree with my scalp .  They  then gave to me the comb for free because I was almost eight months into the program without any hair regrowth.

It's been a year and the products only did more damage than good, both the EXT program and the Extreme Laser comb, both did not do what it was supposed to do, none of the hair grew back.  The  $2895 that they were supposed to put towards another program was never offered.  I was locked into a contract so it made it difficult to  persue  a law suit.  Hair club for men is a rip off and I wish if there is someone who could advocate for us.  This is rediculous!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Club-for-MEN/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33407/Hair-Club-for-MEN-HAIR-CLUB-FOR-MEN-IS-A-RIP-OFF-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-732913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Club for MEN