thousands

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: QBall — North Port Florida United States of America
Hair Club for Men
McGregor Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Hair Club for Men HCM Inferior Biomatrix product, Sham, deceptive, manipuilated, lied to, they withheld information purposely until after you are signed up, sales women verbally unprofessional Fort Myers, Florida

First, they sit you down and pump you up with how good you will look.  I would keep asking how much it would cost monthly, after paying the membership fee - after she beat around the bush several times, finally said about $95 every 4-6 weeks.  Once I member, I'm told $500/mth for the Gold plan, which is what they say I need because of my chemical/body type.  I was told I would not have problems with the biomatrix piece.  I had nothing but problems!  Then the hair dresser finally told me that these biomatrix pieces start lifting on everyone on average every 7 days or so!  Horseshit!  I was embarrassed and humiliated in public several times because of the front of the piece constantly lifting.  Then they give me some glue to try to re-adhere it myself.  After having done that about 3 times in a week, it barely wanted to hold at all.  Add to that the glue got into the base of the hair itself - no way to get it out - consequently the hair was sticking straight out of my forehead like little horns, with no way of fixing it.  I ended up having to take it off myself, with the help of another local hairdresser who I pd money to for helping.  I complain to hair club and the sales rep has the nerve to tell me I'm a negative person and complain to much and also said I was a pain in the ass.  I'm sorry, but this is ABUSE - MENTAL AND PYHSICAL.  I am getting an attorney to file suit to get my money back.  Who wants to join a class action lawsuit?  This company and their deceptive sales techniques and abusive customer service must be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Club-for-Men/Fort-Myers-Florida-34286/Hair-Club-for-Men-HCM-Inferior-Biomatrix-product-Sham-deceptive-manipuilated-lied-to-904857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Club for Men