Complaint Review: Hair Club for Women

• Reported By: hairclubisarippoff — Other Canada
Hair Club for Women

Hair Club for Women lied and ripped me off. Internet

*Consumer Comment: RE: Mr. Nassar

*Consumer Suggestion: Exposing hair club for men and woman(Toronto-Canada)

*UPDATE Employee: Hair Club Response

*Consumer Suggestion: All true..

piece of sh*t service. they lie endlessly and their arguments are terrible. they contradict themselves all the time, they constantly change their story. all they have are smooth talking lying consultants that feed off your insecurities and promise that hair club will solve all your problems and you will never have to worry about your hair again. bull. sh*t. i'd honestly rather be bald than deal with the biomatrix. don't let the name fool you, its basically a toupee. its a very low quality wig that they glue to your head. none of the stylists know what theyre doing. there is never consistency in the hair you're given, its never what you were told you'd be given. i wont be surprised if they give me a mens toupee next time and say "oh sorry! i dont know what happened with shipping!" most of the time the staff is really trashy and acts as though they're better than you. if you try to reason with them they are rude and try to make you feel like you're an idiot for not understanding how the company works. if this really is how the company works, hair club really needs to get their sh*t together because they are nothing by hype and lies and broken promises to insecure people. i am so sick of the service. find another solution, this is a waste of your time and money.

AM
Mississauga ON

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Club-for-Women/internet/Hair-Club-for-Women-lied-and-ripped-me-off-Internet-1018225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Club for Women

RE: Mr. Nassar

AUTHOR: Since 1984 - ()

I have had dealings with Mr Nassar.  He cannot be trusted as he has allowed the quality of hair that hair club was once known for, to decline.  Providing even his high paying clients with low-grade quality hair.  Shame on him!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Exposing hair club for men and woman(Toronto-Canada)

AUTHOR: RQ170 - ()

Hello, if you need information regarding my official complaints against hair club in Toronto-Canada and my official complaints against hair clubs four current employees, please contact me directly at 647 221-6087...You will have their names,also the names of witnesses to verify the facts and the truth..Thanks

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: RQ170 - (Canada)

hi,there are two ways to do this"the hair club's way and the smart way" . The hair club's way you'd already experienced and i tell you is not going to change,it will remain the same, so that's the way hair club does business.
The smart way is to "act smart", and that is to go on line, order all your shopping and save hundreds monthly and thousands yearly promised. Lots of people had benefited and continue to benefit  by leaving hair club and act rational and smart. Need to know more  e mail me or leave a message (((ROR redacted)))

Hair Club Response

AUTHOR: HairClub - (United States of America)

Im very sorry to hear that your experience with Hair Club did was not a positive one.  Im Mike Nassar, Regional Vice President At Hair Club we want every client to have a great experience.  I would love the chance to talk to you and see if there is anything we can do to make it up to you and improve our customer experience in the future.  Please give me a call at 770-980-0828 whenever is most convenient for you.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: amir - (Canada)

hi, there is nothing more could be said or add to your comment about hair club for men and women,all true...

That's what they do,lie,lie,and more lies while look you in the eye...They did it all to me, I'm shamed to say i was once a member at Toronto yorkland hair club until last may.. Now I'm not going to waist your time with my story with this club and how badly it ended and why, but tell you the solution to avoid getting ripped off further . This is what i and so many have done: we went on our own,ordered hair on line for fraction of prize you pay to hair club,do it your own saves you hundreds monthly and thousands yearly guaranteed.  using my e mail You can contact me and enquire all you need to know, no strings attached, just the fact that I've helped yet another victim of this club...proficiencyp@yahoo.ca or respond to my rebuttal . I live right here in Toronto Canada.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: amir - (Canada)

That's what they do,lie,lie,and more lies while look you in the eye...They did it all to me . Now I'm not going to waist your time with my story with this club and how badly it ended and why, but tell you the solution . This is what i and so many have done: we went on our own,ordered hair on line for fraction of prize you pay to hair club,do it your own saves you hundreds monthly and thousands yearly guaranteed.  using my e mail You can contact me and enquire all you need to know, no strings attached just the fact that I've helped yet another victim of this club...proficiencyp@yahoo.ca

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC