Complaint Review: Hair Designer's Studio, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: Hair Designer''s Studio — Santa Monica California United States of America
Hair Designer's Studio, Inc
1507 4th Street Santa Monica, California United States of America

Hair Designer's Studio, Inc Called and said if we don't renew they would pull us off of Google Santa Monica, California

I received a call one afternoon from the 411 Local company to let me know that they wanted me to renew with them. I wasn't aware that I had signed up with them from before. They proceeded to tell me that they would take me off Google maps if I didn't comply with their demand. I asked them to email me the password they had to verify that they were legitimate. They emailed me and said they couldn't release this information and persisted that I renew or they would take me off the Google Maps. I am working with an web site SEO company, Web Wise Media and a Google Maps SEO company, e Gumbal. I sent a copy of the email to the 2 companies listed above and they were both under the same mind that this was a fraud and should not worry. I received another phone call from 411 Locals and again they said that they would get me off the Google Maps if I didn't comply with their request to resume paying them a fee to keep me on Google Maps. [continued below]....
..... I didn't worry because I was told that they couldn't touch me. Well 2 weeks ago the phone stopped ringing and I was now where to be found on Google Maps and what ever they did it affected my organic SEO for my web site. Just yesterday they called me to tell me once again that they are willing t put me back on Google Maps if I pay them. I am in a position now that I must pay them in order to keep my business going however I feel so violated and venerable and I can't trust any of these internet companies and 411 Local has become my worst nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Designers-Studio-Inc/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Hair-Designers-Studio-Inc-Called-and-said-if-we-dont-renew-they-would-pull-us-off-of-G-805012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Designer's Studio, Inc