Complaint Review: Hair-So-Real.com - Hair Loss Treatment And Product, LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Hair-So-Real.com - Hair Loss Treatment And Product, LLC.
44 East 67th Street, New York,, New York U.S.A.

Hair-So-Real.com - Hair Loss Treatment And Product hair so real ripoff never sent New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Hairsoreal

*Author of original report: Paypal is the best got my money from Hair so Real in New York

*Author of original report: Won my dispute with PayPal but there where no funds in the sellers account

I ordered 6 bottles of Hair So Real and paid with paypal and never received any products.. I have file a complaint through paypal and am awaiting a decision..

Annonymous
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-So-Realcom-Hair-Loss-Treatment-And-Product-LLC/New-York-New-York/Hair-So-Realcom-Hair-Loss-Treatment-And-Product-hair-so-real-ripoff-never-sent-New-Yor-344230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair-So-Real.com - Hair Loss Treatment And Product, LLC.

Hairsoreal

AUTHOR: Vdumond - (U.S.A.)

I don't know what eBay seller you ordered the Hairsoreal from, but the product itself is not a ripoff. I've been ordering it for 5 or 6 years, both on eBay and from Hairsoreal websites, and I have always received my orders promptly. It's a great product that really works! The results I've gotten with it have been so amazing, I even submitted my before and after photos for one of the sellers to use on their website. It's unfortunate that you ran into a bad eBay seller. Chances are they are no longer selling on eBay. But if I were you, I'd give the Hairsoreal another chance. Just order it from a different seller, perhaps on one of the Hairsoreal websites.

Paypal is the best got my money from Hair so Real in New York

AUTHOR: Annonymous - (U.S.A.)

Paypal is the best.. When funds where available From Hair So real In New York Paypal took my money out of there acct. and put it in mine..to refund the money they took from me without sending my products I ordered. Thank you Paypal.. I thought it was a lost cause.. But you came through.. Very Happy

Won my dispute with PayPal but there where no funds in the sellers account

AUTHOR: Annonymous - (U.S.A.)

Won my dispute with PayPal but there where no funds in the sellers account so I did not get my $53.00 back. Major Rip Off