Complaint Review: Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

• Submitted: Thu, August 22, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2002

• Reported By:Rock Springs WI
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
516 River Place Monona, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow false promises Madison Wisconsin

They told me I was a perfect candidate for their services, but they did not work for me. The hair kept coming back, and they just tried to sell me more services

One of their "Client Service Representatives" convinced me that I was a perfect candidate for their hair removal services because I had the ideal skin type, skin color, and tanning abilities. She said that their services work best on people with my skin type.

She told me this would be a permanent hair removal and should only take a maximum of 4 visits. So, I signed up for my toes, fingers, bikini area, and upper lip. Now, I am not a hairy person to begin with. She would always tell me I am not very hairy at all so it would be no problem to remove all my hair.

My sign up bill was a whopping total of $2800.00, and this was with a discount because I was having so many areas done.

Most of the hair did fall out, but it would grow right back. She kept telling me it will grow back lighter and softer (which it didn't). She would also tell me we just need to kill the hair follicles with more treatments so it would not grow back.

Before Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow, I used to shave my bikini area and the hair kept coming back in wider areas, so I quit because I was getting more and more hair. When the hair kept growing back, she would tell me I should shave between visits. I told her I was not going to do that, and that I was trusting their system to permanently remove all my hair.

They would also try and get me to sign up to have my legs done when all they while I was going every 6 - 8 weeks for an entire year...not the maximum 4 treatments they claimed.

It has been over a year, and all the hair has grown back the same as it was before. It did not work and was a total waist of my hard earned $2800...and I was suppose to be the perfect candidate!

Norma Jean
Rock Springs, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2002 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-Today-Gone-Tomorrow/Monona-Wisconsin-53716/Hair-Today-Gone-Tomorrow-false-promises-Madison-Wisconsin-27641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow