Complaint Review: Hair club for men/ women

• Submitted: Fri, September 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Vicky — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Hair club for men/ women
625 north Michigan ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Hair club for men/ women Hair club the Liars Hair club has lied over n over again to me. Per my contract I was suppose to have strand by strand of hair placed into my thinning areas. They were suppose to blend in with my own hair. When I got the Chicago, Illinois

*General Comment: HAIR CLUB RIP-OFF

Very simple my contract stated I would get strand by strand instead I got a wig n chemical burns from a relaxer that was put in my hair. So sad:-(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-club-for-men-women/Chicago-Illinois-/Hair-club-for-men-women-Hair-club-the-Liars-Hair-club-has-lied-over-n-over-again-to-me-P-772256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair club for men/ women

#1 General Comment

HAIR CLUB RIP-OFF

AUTHOR: BERNICE - (United States of America)

I am so sorry for you because the same thing has just happened to me from Hair Club here in Cleveland, Ohio.  I was told that I would receive a strand-by-strand hair replacement procedure, instead I received a wig glued to my head for $2000.

I wish I had read the RIP-OFF report before I became involved this company.  You can bet your last money that I will check from now on before getting involved with any company.