Complaint Review: Hair sisters

• Submitted: Sat, October 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Ella Makoni — Perth Australia
Hair sisters
6444 North Ridgeway Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois 6 Linconwood, Illinois United States of America

Hair sisters order paid for but not delivered or refunded Linconwood, Illinois

*General Comment: Don't waste time emailing them

*UPDATE Employee: Order

I ordered wigs worth 150.00 on the 28th October .  Order was confirmed same day and I made payment by Credit card online. Following day Hair sisters confirmed my order and they promised to deliver in the following 5 days to Australia where I live.  They again wrote me an order cancellation email much to my surprise and said that they would refund me only 18.00.  They refunded this amount and I emailed them that I wanted my full refund.  They never responded and efforts to reach them by telephone was fruitless and costly as I am in Australia.  I have learnt a big lesson.  I will keep the hair that God gave me and will never buy any wigs again.  I am warning anyone who wants to order this company's attractive wigs online to think twice.  Will never buy anything online.  Only if Hair Sisters knew that I am an international nursing student and I am originally from Africa where my relatives are starving they would kindly refund me fully so I can send money home.   I struggle very hard to earn this money. They should be ashamed.  God will certainly punish them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-sisters/Linconwood-Illinois-/Hair-sisters-order-paid-for-but-not-delivered-or-refunded-Linconwood-Illinois-517979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair sisters

#1 General Comment

Don't waste time emailing them

AUTHOR: C CG - (United States of America)

Order

AUTHOR: Hair Sisters - (USA)

Regarding this complaint, we refund not only full amount if we may need to cancel an order due to any problem.  Also, we clearly state that all orders may take 1 to 3 business days to process before shipping out to customer and if customer is locate in Australia shipping time will take another 7 to 14 days depending on customers shipping selection.

Lastly, if there is any question customers can leave us voicemail or e-mail us at [email protected]