Complaint Review: Hair to Beauty

• Reported By: TruthSeeker11 — birmingham Alabama United States of America
Hair to Beauty

Hair to Beauty My credit card was charged and merchandise not shipped Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Credit Card Checking, and shipped. No Charge before that

I made a purchase by debit card on August 16, 2012 at approximately noon.  As soon as I clicked ok I got a text from my bank that my card had been debited.  I patiently wait until August 22nd, no package.  I email them and I get a broken english response that my shipping address and billing address were different and they had sent me a letter to my billing address AND when I got the letter I could send it back and then they would ship my merchandise.  No. I don't have a mailbox anymore, you need to ship my merchandise.  If you were so concerned about fraud, why did you charge my card immediately?

Then they said if you don't want to wait for the letter, you can send us a utilty bill?  Seriously?  I'm buying $67.00 worth of beauty products, not a freaking car!!

They are liars and thieves.  Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-to-Beauty/internet/Hair-to-Beauty-My-credit-card-was-charged-and-merchandise-not-shipped-Internet-931420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair to Beauty

Credit Card Checking, and shipped. No Charge before that

AUTHOR: HairToBeauty - (United States of America)

When we received her order, the shipping and billing address were different. Our finance team checked and they could not verify if it was fraud or not. (So many fraud has different shipping address.)

So our finance team sent a letter to the billing address notifying the credit card holder about this order. We were waiting for her response. We check and verify the credit card when it looks suspicious because we do not want any credit card holders to be an innocent victim.

After a while, the customer send us email. So we explained. She was very upset and mad, we apologized many times.

And she said, it was charged immediately, but that is not true. We just got the authorization. The money did not come to us at the moment. We gave her the proof of that.

The customer said, she does not live in the billing address nor has access there. If she does not live nor has access there, she should change her billing address.

After her initial contact, we sent the package right away, regarding her anger as the proof of her being the owner of the credit card.

No matter how many times we apologized and explained with the proof, she just did not listen, repeating same thing. And she is writing it everywhere, even she used "F" words on facebook.

All we want is just No Innocent Victim. That is why we check the credit cards when the billing and shipping address are different. And also, if it does not look suspicious even when it has different shipping address, we do not check and ship it right away. Also all customers who were previously verified, we do not check again.

As much as we do not be an innocent victim of credit card fraud, we do not want any one to be also.