Complaint Review: Hair we go, Vision hair pascal de souza

• Submitted: Fri, October 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Hairextensions europe — USA
Hair we go, Vision hair pascal de souza
visionhair-intl.com Internet United States of America

Hair we go, Vision hair pascal de souza Hair we go, Vision hair pascal de souza Vision hair , hair we go , scam, fraud, indian hair extensions company, pascal de souza is a big con artist, they will rip you off . Don`t order fron this company. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: UNDER INTERNET ATTACKS - ATTENTION FAKE POSTINGS

*Consumer Comment: This company is nothing but a scam

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I LOVE THEIR HAIR - THEY ARE VERY FAIR IN BUSINESS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am a happy customer of them

*Consumer Comment: I am very Happy Customer

*Consumer Comment: Pascal is a scammer

*Author of original report: Vision hair, pascal de souza is a scam, Dr Rajesh K is a scam. They are the same person. Since vision hair is now known as a scam company. Pascal de souza started a new company remyhairworld.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sep092776@yahoo.com is a con fraud artist / Hair business

Hair we go/Vision hair pascal de souza

I`m  writing this report to warn other hair importers to stay away from this company.

Hair we go/vision hair will take your money and you will never hear from them ever again. I have a smal hair salong in europe i placed a order for little over 2000 us dollar.  Pascal de souza is a fraud and a con artist.

Hi`s not even italian like the name suggest it``s a indian guy.  I found him today on facebook,  he is also friend with another fraud company in india " My kid india" witch is also a scam and a fraud. Vision hair / hair we go website looked nice, the hair pics looked wonderfull i found another company in my home town using them as a vendor and also i found a company in the us using them too. My order was paid in august, it`s the 3 october today aND still i have not resived any hair yet. I contacted the hair company in the us and asked them about vision hair and if they were trust worthy since they were also using them. [continued below]....

..... this is the answer i got :

Hello *****

I am very sorry to hear this~  Yes, Vision was our supplier a while back but we no longer work with them, for the very same reasons.  We were the USA distributor for them and even had a shoppe here that we had set up together.  We have had to close the shop due to non-shipment of merchandise  and nearly went out of business.

We no longer work with them, as many of our best customers didn't get their hair from their orders either.  We have a new manufacturer that has been so fair and so great with us, not to mention the best hair I have ever seen, that we are still working quite well now and growing each day, in spite of the unfortunate situation from before.

I really don't know what to tell you in regards to Vision.  We were never able to recall our funds from them and our customers never got their hair. Our large order with them was placed back in April, and was promised to us 3 weeks later.  We even received tracking numbers on shipments that never were sent...  But nothing ever happened. I honestly do not know what to tell you.

If I can be further assistance, please let me know~

****'

if you have experienced this with the same please write and file a report this people can`t get away with this!

******

europe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hair-we-go-Vision-hair-pascal-de-souza/internet/Hair-we-go-Vision-hair-pascal-de-souza-Hair-we-go-Vision-hair-pascal-de-souza-Vision-hai-503415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hair we go, Vision hair pascal de souza

UNDER INTERNET ATTACKS - ATTENTION FAKE POSTINGS

AUTHOR: Jayabarathi - (India)

Our business reputation is being injured on Ripoff Report. You will find that most of the complaints posted there are not true and that for the most part Ripoff Report does not verify the truth or falsity of these posts. Users can say almost anything about any business behind a cloak of anonymity.

When your potential clients Google your name and see the words "rip-off" or "scam" they may look no further. They just simply shop for a competitor of yours with no complaints. Years of hard work building your company, brand equity and good-will are immediately stolen from you.

Ms Jayabarathi

This company is nothing but a scam

AUTHOR: Customer - (United States of America)

Pascal, Rajesh, Jayabarathi, Valini are all the same person.This person has posted the fake positive comments. please google: Hair We Go, VisionHair, Bioplushair and you will find numerous complaints about these fake companies. This person also took my money but never shipped my order. Promised a refund but I never received that either. This person is nothing but a scammer and please do not due business with them. More importantly DO NOT send them money via Western Union as you have no recourse to ever getting your money or refund. You've been warned.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I LOVE THEIR HAIR - THEY ARE VERY FAIR IN BUSINESS

AUTHOR: Shiva - (India)

ALL WHAT YOU READ IS FAKE

IDEAL with their hairsince 2 years and very happy

The hair is gorgeous

Rajesh Pascal Keep working to maintain this very nice quality we like.

I have large stock of their hair if you need please contact me i will dispatch them in 48 hours

shiva.visha@gmail.com

shiva v.

SHIVA

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am a happy customer of them

AUTHOR: John FRANCKS - (United States of America)

My name is John Francks, i have a cosmetics business in Florida, and i have been working with them since 2000, do not believe those fake postings made by competition. I am also in a group of hair traders in USA and we are ordering very often from them We are very happy.

Very strange

Most of the postings are not signed as the persons or the person who are making them

I think it is greedy competitors creating false information, because they are making very nice none chemical treated hair.

If you have a real problem do not hesitate to contact me I will help in the matter

I am very Happy Customer

AUTHOR: John FRANCKS - (United States of America)

ame is John Franck, i have a cosmetic business in Florida, and i work with this company since 2004, sometime i am sending very big money and i have always got very nice products. We are a group of usa importers buying from them and nobody as the problem exposed in this complaint with them.

Very strange. All the postings are not signed, so information has no value.

If you have a real problem withthem, i know them also personaly. do not hesitate to contact me i will help in solving the matter.

This is an explanation about the situation: I am sorry to tell that all those postings are not serious and may be made by greedy competitors who are losing market shares as they are doing very nice bio herbal treated hair.

johnfrancks9@gmail.com

Those persons are acting with no name to destroy their reputation without any proof.

The goal of these persons is to create disputes in forums against growing competitive human hair exporters using fake profiles and documents without any contact details.They pretend they have send some funds and make bad publicity for the corresponding company telling they never got the products. Trying to develop a fake dispute as much as they can and destroy the reputation of the corresponding competitor.

In 2000, there were only 10 human hair exporters in India, today end 2010 more than 200. Because of this growing competition, the business orders has got split among these new companies, 50% down in sales. Making it tough for these big companies to maintain their infrastructuremonthly commitments.

Greedy Old Big Companies going down !!!

Due to the cut in sales volume and growing competition few big companies started to use the modern technology in human hair to withstand the competition. Few greedy big companies started to mix processed hair (making non remy cheap hair as tangle free hair)

Due to this, these few big companies started loosing businessfrom their regular clients. Clients started to look for some other reliable new companies.

How do they perform this ?

Using their presence in USA, UK and Europe, they make a sample order from their competitors pretending as a client. However good the quality of the product, they create dispute saying the product is not good and demand for a full refund by sending back crap hair.

Most of time they also write simply dummy informations through complaints sites.

Do not believe none signed postings

Pascal is a scammer

AUTHOR: Victim - (United States of America)

Pascal/Jayabarathi/ Rahjesh (sp?)  is all scammer.  I can't believe they took the time to respond to this report- afterall they don't respond to the customers they ripped-off.  I'm not the person who submitted this report, but I am one of their victims.  From what I can see I'm not alone.  Do not do business with them or you will live with regrets

AUTHOR: Hairextensions europe - (USA)

Vision hair, pascal de souza is a scam, Dr Rajesh K  is a scam. They are the same person. Since vision hair is now known as a fraud . Pascal de souza started a new company
http://www.remyworld.com/ . I`m telling you don`t order anything from this person he will take your money and you will never hear from him again.

Pascal de souza is a rat, and a con. www.remyworld.com is a scam also, same person. dont order hair from remyworld.com

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sep092776@yahoo.com is a con fraud artist / Hair business

AUTHOR: Rajesh - (India)

This report comport 2 side

I am one of the 2 owners of the company. My name is rajesh & Pascal at that time was the second owner, but is not anymore in this business.

The first person who has writen the first part of this report is a con artist acting without any name. There are no proof about what this person is telling and full of false informations. This person has never been a customer of our company. As all company in india in hair business we know My Kid India, they have their own business, and we are completly independant from them. If you are in hair business be aware of this person she is a big liar and will start troubling you. She dont respect Indians and will tell you are in a slum writing to her.

This first person is a fraud, and making false accusations. This person is using many emails like sep092776@yahoo.com. If you are in hair business, she will come to you, telling that she has send money to you. And if you dont pay back she will create a ripoff report on you.

For te second person who is not also mentionning any name, her company is Little India Hair Boutique or The Hair Brookers, we used to help her by lauching with her a shop in New Orleans, paying the rent, and also i was personaly helping her by giving her a lawn of $400. We were also having some stock none paid with her. Pascal de souza was paying also for firniture in this shop. He decided to stop injecting money with them when he discover she has not return hercontract with her.